***Ft. Worth?***

I stay in the Dallas area but do Ft. Worth gents want me to get a place there to see me, instead of ya'll driving all the way to Dallas?
I was wondering the same thing

Safire Sweet
I was wondering the same thing

Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet

You were wondering if the guys in Ft. Worth wanted Sovanna to get a place there?
Sovanna, if you get a place in FTW, I'll drive down from Abilene to see you. It's been way too long.

Motley Fool
uh hmmmm...This might be the mostest, bestest, awesomest post I have seen so far...We get little neglected on the westside...
Indeed. PM me if you'd like any suggestions for places to stay.
very funny cookie man. I already know fort worth would love to see her

oxoxox Safire Sweet
You girls come over here...
Let me know if you need help with locations
We get little neglected on the westside... Originally Posted by Shep2.0

I think the westside is far from neglected..lol.

I do agree with Berkleigh though. Come on over ladies...we Westside girls are friendly and welcoming.
let me rephrase...lol

When girls come to tour DFW, most stay in N. Dallas. It would make it easier for FTW guys if provder was to post up in FTW or HEB area. Just my .2 cents
let me rephrase...lol

When girls come to tour DFW, most stay in N. Dallas. It would make it easier for FTW guys if provder was to post up in FTW or HEB area. Just my .2 cents Originally Posted by Shep2.0
We'll see what the guys are about there. I'll try to plan ahead. Awww. The Motley Fool. Muah.
Safire...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE come to Fort Worth
Sovanna and Safire...I will forward this thread to FTW guys I know to give them heads up.

Well I am in the middle so it does not matter where you are, it is the same drive for me!