Bad Review

Hi guys,

My name is Cassie. I am a new provider here on ECCIE and you guys have been really great. This is a big step up from Backpage and I appreciate the warm welcome **.

I got my first bad review after seven good ones and someone (a client) called me and told me I am done on ECCIE. I really hope that is not true.

I am 18 years old (check my ID. My reviews say different ages but it only says one. I will be 19 at the end of the month). I am just getting started as a provider and I have wanted to be one for a long time. It is a job that allows me to get personal with great guys and really take care of myself while I figure out what I want to do.

Morgan and her friends have taught me a lot but most what it takes to be great providers like them can only be learned with experience. I hope you guys will help me with that and not let a young, hot girl like myself get away.

Thanks for your time,
Cassie C.
Hello, Cassie. I've always said that a provider responding to a negative review makes the situation worse by drawing attention to the review. However, your gracious reaction makes me think there's an exception to the rule. All you can do in life is try to learn by following wise counsel and by using your noggin, but when all else fails, learn through experience.

I wish the best of luck to you, little lady.
Never mind.
No, one bad review does not ruin you. Agree with SJ that your handling this very well. So 1 guy did not like you. Others clearly have. You do need to get a showcase up ASAP with current photos. Make sure they are not heavely edited with photoshop. Guys need to know what they see is what they will get.

If you really brave, contact the guy aand ask for feedback on how you could have made the session better. Be sure you have a thick skin first. :-) Ask some of your other clients the same thing. Learn and move on. Dont let one No get you too down. There are very few ladies on here who have never had a no review

Oh, Suggestion. If you offer a review discount make it a discount for the 2ed visit, not the first. You will get ripped off a lot the way your doing it as you have found out. Also helps build return customers
No woman will get along with everyone that knocks at her door. Just part of the hobby. Everyone has different expectations. wants and likes. Do the best you can and move on. Take care.
Thanks guys. I have pictures scheduled for next week. My friend got an awesome location and photographer and she is letting me take pics with her. I have to get my hair recolored before I take pictures.

Sorry guys, no more bright red!!

I think I am going to take a couple of days off, but I will be back next week with a sexy new style, private incall, and great pics!

My provider friends are really helping me. To me, there are none better. I will be like them soon. It takes lots of practice to get perfect. Hope to be seeing you guys really soon!
Cassie won't say it but I will. That guy was a total jerk. It sounded to me like he called her just to give her a hard time and hound her with questions about personal things that were none of his business. Most of you guys are great, but some guys on ECCIE are real assholes and that has to be taking into consideration.

BTW the misspelling of Columbian was my fault, as I wrote her first intro ad off info she gave me. She is in school, but that's her personal life and really nobody's concern.
WOW - I love the new pic
I LOVE Your Name <3
...hair and ink!
Never show your ID, sweetie! Never!
Never show anyone in this business your ID!
personally I look at the ratio of good reviews to bad reviews.
Hang in there, Cassie...you've got your head on straight. It probably won't be your last unpleasant experience but the majority of us are decent guys.
I usually cringe when i see these bad review rebuttals but this is one of the best i've read, well done. I'm with some of the others, a bad review doesn't make me not want to see someone. In most cases it's just two people that didn't click.

Now the Jason Gnat thread didn't help you much............ too bad.
I would be more worried that Berkleigh is going to steal you are for herself. Berkleigh has a thing for the ladies, maybe Berkleigh is just a hobbyist in disguise.