Please help HS

What a bummer. I go to HS occasionally. I had really good friends over the years like alexis (benton), ali (and her friends) and yasmin. They have retired. Sticking with one that I trust has proven to be a problem. References get difficult. Recent months have been frustrating. Most recently summer pleasures ns then on a third chance made the "I need money for a room" excuse and dashed. (this is the alert part). I have been trying to visit Baby Dallas for a year. She hangs up if you mention Ali. Other one time friends like josie, lulu, and star are also not good references. I am stuck. I have a good friend in Memphis that has come 3+ hours to visit (wish she would move here) and asked her to help find me a local friend. No luck. I have used this site for decision making for years but never posted and may never again since I'm cautious. I'm clean, fit, and young (comparatively). Any ideas? Ohhhh Ali please come back. Lastly avoid Summer.
I'd do my best to try to help you out if I was still in the area!

Try Felina. She's in the HS area a lot.
Thanks. Do you have a contact for her? You and I almost met when you knew my friend Alexis. Wish we would have. Maybe we will eventually.
PM me your first name, phone number, and email address. If I've already screened you, I would be more than happy to share that information with whoever you'd like to see.

Felina's showcase...

And I know it's a bit of a drive if you're coming from Hot Springs, but SweetNLittle is more than worth it! Maybe you should check her out, too.

And I do come back to visit Central Arkansas on occasion...
Moving to coed. While not being able to get laid can be a crisis, it really isn't an alert!
Moving to coed. While not being able to get laid can be a crisis, it really isn't an alert! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
Well, MrHappy, that would depend entirely on how long it's been since you've gotten laid.
  • herky
  • 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Moving to coed. While not being able to get laid can be a crisis, it really isn't an alert! Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
+1 MrHappy4u

But if the balls have already turned blue doesn't that make it DEFCON 5
[QUOTE=MrHappy4u;1051672961 While not being able to get laid can be a crisis, it really isn't an alert![/QUOTE]

I'd say it's an alert because getting laid in HS can be difficult. Not to many quality providers in the area.
The alert was about summer pleasures cash and dash. The rest was just frustrating filler.
The alert was a side note so you may want to put this information in Coed or Requests going forward.

Leavecumhere, I think MadisonXXX is either in your area or frequents HS, so you may want to do a little research on here. I've never seen Madison but she is creating a nice buzz with similar effects as MrH's Pinot Grigio....Enjoy.
The alert was about summer pleasures cash and dash. The rest was just frustrating filler. Originally Posted by leavecumhere
. . . I've never seen Madison but she is creating a nice buzz with similar effects as MrH's Pinot Grigio....Enjoy. Originally Posted by jim1995
A cash and dash is a legitimate alert. I would succinctly explain the event and circumstances in the alert. Apparently from other's comments, it wasn't the effects of the pinot grigio that missed the alert.
Thanks Ginger....When I'm home, I never mind traveling to Hot Springs!! In fact, it isn't a very far drive!!
Well, MrHappy, that would depend entirely on how long it's been since you've gotten laid. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
SO TRUE !!! SO TRUE!!!!!
Hurray. Thanks to another member I was introduced to Madison. She is very nice and I plan to visit again.
That's fantastic! I'm so glad that you were able to get some assistance and access to the playground! Woohoo!!