Hobbyist: bndm
Phone: provide after screening*
Email Address: look it up yourself
URL / Website: look it up yourself
City: Memphis
State: Tennessee*
Appointment address: The Rock
Appointment Type: Incall in an upscale hotel suite.*
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Kinda.... gave me some bullshit excuse about road construction in Brinkley.
Activities: CG, mish, DATY, great FIV skills, BBBJ, laughter, 69, cuddling, undoubtedly a true BFE, convo++++*
Session Length: 2++ (dinner during intermission)
Fee: $$$$*
Hair Length and Color: Full head of hair, short, brown*
Age: acts early twenties, looks early 40's... unsure of exact number.*
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker*
Ethnic Background: Caucasian Homosapian, no resemblance to his avatar.*
Physical Description: 5'10" on a good day. Unsure of his weight and measurements (sorry, ladies.. I didn't bring my scale or tape measure) fit, firm body, has kids, but absolutely no daddy marks. No tattoos or piercings or facial hair.*
Recommendation: Yes, yes, yes!

Rest of the story:

This wrestling rematch had been planned for weeks. After niceties were exchanged, we shook hands and an agreement to a fight fair was struck. After I checked out the venue, we quickly went at it. There was a total of two matches. We paused for dinner at a local sushi restaurant where I tried sake and eel for the first time. Eel (yum), sake (yukie). Accumulative score was 3-2, in my favor, post completion of wrestling. Showered quickly to cleanse our wounds. Blood had been spilled. The mat looked like a kindergartner had been given carte blanch with a red magic marker. After close examination, it had been determined that the resulting art work was due to a previous injury occurred while shaving legs (mine, not his). I was relieved. Previous matches had resulted in me striking my chin on a headboard and a cum-in-the-eye shot that impaired my vision for hours. (Ladies, be aware of this sneaky trick).*
In conclusion, bndm is a great guy. Full of laughter and life and will make you feel the same. A brave, visiting competitor in our little local wrestling community. He really TOFTT.*
errr so is that a yes or a no????
Date: 1/2013
Hobbyist: bndm
Phone: provide after screening*
Email Address: look it up yourself
URL / Website: look it up yourself
City: Memphis
State: Tennessee*
Appointment address: The Rock
Appointment Type: Incall in an upscale hotel suite.*
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Kinda.... gave me some bullshit excuse about road construction in Brinkley.
Activities: CG, mish, DATY, great FIV skills, BBBJ, laughter, 69, cuddling, undoubtedly a true BFE, convo++++*
Session Length: 2++ (dinner during intermission)
Fee: $$$$*
Hair Length and Color: Full head of hair, short, brown*
Age: acts early twenties, looks early 40's... unsure of exact number.*
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker*
Ethnic Background: Caucasian Homosapian, no resemblance to his avatar.*
Physical Description: 5'10" on a good day. Unsure of his weight and measurements (sorry, ladies.. I didn't bring my scale or tape measure) fit, firm body, has kids, but absolutely no daddy marks. No tattoos or piercings or facial hair.*
Recommendation: Yes, yes, yes!

Rest of the story:

This wrestling rematch had been planned for weeks. After niceties were exchanged, we shook hands and an agreement to a fight fair was struck. After I checked out the venue, we quickly went at it. There was a total of two matches. We paused for dinner at a local sushi restaurant where I tried sake and eel for the first time. Eel (yum), sake (yukie). Accumulative score was 3-2, in my favor, post completion of wrestling. Showered quickly to cleanse our wounds. Blood had been spilled. The mat looked like a kindergartner had been given carte blanch with a red magic marker. After close examination, it had been determined that the resulting art work was due to a previous injury occurred while shaving legs (mine, not his). I was relieved. Previous matches had resulted in me striking my chin on a headboard and a cum-in-the-eye shot that impaired my vision for hours. (Ladies, be aware of this sneaky trick).*
In conclusion, bndm is a great guy. Full of laughter and life and will make you feel the same. A brave, visiting competitor in our little local wrestling community. He really TOFTT.* Originally Posted by SweetHunter

Looks like a yes, but I think she might have overpaid.
Sounds like she had fun and that is what really matters.
errr so is that a yes or a no???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

The recommendation was yes, yes, yes, and I'm sure if you give bndm a little
rest you can be next
ahhhh I went right for the ROS, recommendation normally after.

thanks for the review
errr carry on

edit: I hope she gets credit for the review.
  • bndm
  • 01-14-2013, 03:13 PM
I'm flattered.
And she DEFINITELY overpaid!
  • bndm
  • 01-14-2013, 05:59 PM
And.... That "shot in the eye trick" was no trick!
Completely accidental, I promise!!
good, safety first
[PRIVATE]so ya going to try the eye shot again LOL cool [PRIVATE]
Completely accidental, I promise!! Originally Posted by bndm
then bake her a cake !!

that was funny SH!! Daddy marks!!!! Aaaahhhaaaaahhhaaa !

Completely accidental, I promise!! Originally Posted by bndm
It was sooooo funny! And it WAS completely accidental... "one in a million shot", right?

Although, I looked like Popeye the Sailor Man for a couple of hours post, no intervention from my opthamologist was required.

Perhaps I just need safety goggles and a first aid kit in my little supply bag? Hmmmm.
Bndm, you do realize that the reviewed is not allowed to reply to a review, right? Just trying to follow the rules! Oh just realized that the review is in the Co-Ed so I guess rebuttal is ok. Now I'm confused. Chan, wisdom please.

I'm flattered.
And she DEFINITELY overpaid! Originally Posted by bndm
Bndm, you do realize that the reviewed is not allowed to reply to a review, right? Just trying to follow the rules! Oh just realized that the review is in the Co-Ed so I guess rebuttal is ok. Now I'm confused. Chan, wisdom please. Originally Posted by Sonoman
There is more latitude in Co-Ed discussion. In keeping with the light-hearted nature of this creative posting one must chortle along as rules are made to be broken.
It is a very nice review. Fortunate lady, lucky gentleman.
then bake her a cake !!

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Damn SNL, you have a graphic for every fucking thing (literally)
Damn SNL, you have a graphic for every fucking thing (literally) Originally Posted by ufriend2912
I am in awe of her indefatigable google search virtuosity
Damn SNL, you have a graphic for every fucking thing (literally) Originally Posted by ufriend2912
You realize she actually baked and decorated that cake to pull that one off............I wouldn't put it past her anyway (to maintain her witty rep)