Funseekertoo

Hey buddy the thread you started got closed for being started in the wrong forum but I saw you got posts from 2 of Arkansas's finest...what a way to start out here with hits from SnL and Ginger....That would be a double that may require a Cardiac Consult visit first...I started having a few arrythmias just thinking about that date...best to you...scoot

That sounded like a coed discussion to me
Participating in the welcome thread was an oversight on my part, too! I thought he was new. I didn't notice his join date.

Sooooo... Instead of saying "welcome," I guess we should say, "welcome back!"

BTW -- Thanks for the compliments, Scooter! You're too sweet!
I guess I should have checked the rules before I posted there. I joined a while back but have never introduced myself, I thought that was the place, apparently not. You can't learn if you don't make mistakes! Yes, scoot, Ginger's and SnL's post elevated my heart rate just a little, off to a good start! Sorry for the confusion, I'm the new guy!
Sorry to have been a cold shower on that one fun,,, this is a better forum for it anyway,,, Welcome/Welcome back as the case may be, still glad to have ya here,,, and not worries,, we were all new once,,, I chipped my first review on a stone tablet.
No harm done Lazrback! I understand, and I appreciate your post. I'm happy to be here! Looking forward to contributing to the community!