Straight fuck??

I am new to the hobby and a masseuse, thinking about doing more. But, I just would want to fuck, no gfe kissing, bbbj, daty. just give a great massage and end it with a bang.

Does anyone do this? I only ever see gfe, pse, or massage, never a massage and this as the ending.
  • hd
  • 09-18-2014, 02:29 PM
Getting a massage and then just a straight fuck, maybe CG style since I'm already on my back could be a good thing, but IMO, rates would have to be lower than GFE women. Guess I'm saying some massages and HJ from the higher end women might be around 180, so for a massage and plain fuck for me might be worth 200.

This is only my opinion.
The good thing about this board is that there is something for just about everybody. If you build it, they will cum.
I was thinking 200 as well. I charge 140 for my massage. I think this rate is reasonable.
So 200 plus airfare to see you?
$140 L0? for an hour??? $200 straight fuck? Since you are new, do some reading on the site.
Yea, way too high on those rates. $200 is at the lower end of normal for full GFE. Rub and fuck, no kissing, no BJ, nothing but just fucking? $140 might get you some customers, or not. Have seen gals offering straight fuck, nothing else go hungry at $120. At least in DFW
The AMP's (the ones I have visited or heard about) are 60 house and 140 for massage and gfe ending...
  • jwood
  • 09-18-2014, 07:50 PM
I guess msog would be out of the question. I like happy beginnings.
Good luck
I was just curious and this city board seems to provide the most input for the men and women. I have traveled to the Dallas area before but never did the massage since Im there with work and no time to research the area. A client of mine in a different city put me onto eccie since I am a newb and other than bp I had no idea where else to get business. I do have higher rates it seems for this area but I have found that the higher the rate the lower the volume. I do not want to be worn out if you know what I mean.

And by the way, I have several private messages expressing interest so the rate isnt completely out of reach for everyone.

I just wonder how to advertise it, and what would the acronym be? Could I call it "MSF?"
  • jwood
  • 09-18-2014, 08:16 PM
You would have to get verified first to advertise.
There are studios in Dallas that charge $160/hr for massage + all the GFE activities (kissing, HJ, BBBJ, DATY, 69, SS, mutual touch, reverse massage, etc). No straight fuck but everything else - which to many is more enjoyable than the SF.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-18-2014, 08:53 PM
Don't be too quick to accept what fellas tell you your rates should be.

As stated above, if you build it, they will cum.

Seriously, there will be some that think you are a streetwalker if you charge less than 400$ an hour and some that think you are HDH if you charge more than 200$.

Do what you want to do, play around, experiment, and most importantly, find YOUR niche. The men that like what you offer at the price you set are the ones you want anyways. Not the ones that tell you that "you aren't worth xxx".
Well you got me curious about the flow of things. I am trying to imagine the transition from rub to fuck. The inbetween from lotion/oil to wrapper and table mount tryst and grind (assumption).
Oh and for acronym I like R2F...keep them guessing till they have to ask. Who knows you could become hobby famous for penning something new.