Ladies, when do you consider a client a regular

Is it 1 visit a month? 1-2 visits a week or month?
Assuming you appreciate the constant source of revenue
Do you do anything extra to keep him as a regular or
assume he will eventually move on
I consider a client a regular when he is consistent with his generosity and scheduling. My locals may see me once or twice a month but my out-of-towners may see me every 4 months or so. A regular to me has seen me at least 5 times.
I find that twice a week visitors don't last in the long run. Afterall, I'd rather have a slow steady and consistent income rather than damn near rape your bank account to the point in which you freak out and never see me (and give me more money) again.
The extras I will give depend on his generosity ($$ + gifts).
Generally that entails phone calls, texts, sexy photos (all just to say hi, etc).
Sometimes I will cook for him (travelers love that) and if he is extremely generous I will buy him a very nice gift or create a little piece of artwork for him.
It's all management though. I appreciate my regulars and I want to keep them around.
Damn, look at all this free game I'm giving out.
This is very different for each of my regulars. Some can only see me when business brings them to Houston, some when they have extra cash, others when I tour their city, and still others when their wife is out of town.

Then there are those that fly me in when they need a Jessica fix.

I consider a regular someone that repeats more than once and is planning on seeing me again. Not just someone making the rounds and trying to add one more notch to their bucket list.

I get a lot of repeat business because many of the men I see can't wait to see me again. But, there will always be those that want to see as many different girls as possible and will never be a "regular" to anyone and a few that just didn't find me to be their cup of tea.
I consider a regular someone that repeats more than once and is planning on seeing me again. Not just someone making the rounds and trying to add one more notch to their bucket list. Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
Are you sure that you want to notch some poor old list? A gun slinger would notch his gunbelt, and a slinger of sex notches his/her bedpost, but people cross things off their bucket lists.

I'm not sure if that is a solecism or an infelicity but it ain't no malaprop.
Don't cha know us Texans like to combine popular phrases to make them our
own. Y'all just thought Bush was a moron but he was from TX

But who knows, maybe the guy's bucket list was trapped to his bedpost

Are you sure that you want to notch some poor old list? A gun slinger would notch his gunbelt, and a slinger of sex notches his/her bedpost, but people cross things off their bucket lists.

I'm not sure if that is a solecism or an infelicity but it ain't no malaprop. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Don't cha know us Texans like to combine popular phrases to make them our
own. Y'all just thought Bush was a moron but he was from TX

But who knows, maybe the guy's bucket list was trapped to his bedpost Originally Posted by JessicaKnightly
You can blame Texas for many things but not for the inanities spouted by George The Younger. I blame Yale.