Do U like makeup on a provider.

Some providers will not go without but

I dont like the taste and smell of makeup.

Same with lotion just before a meeting.

How about U?

However they feel comfortable. I do enjoy getting the mascara to run ...
Lots of red wet lipstick!!
none please
Some providers will not go without but

I dont like the taste and smell of makeup.

Same with lotion just before a meeting.

How about U?

Originally Posted by BossyWillson

LMFAO
Oh man, Now I have this image stuck in my mind. Why did you have to post that kitty???? Can't stop laughing.. You are cruel

Please forgive my thread hijack. Had to getcha back
Makeup is OK, but much or any at all perfume is a bummer. The sexiest women smell like soap and shampoo anyway, perfume is for a night out fully clothed, part of the attire. Lotion? Smooth is good, I learned to lick that off years ago, just like the cat.
I'm with pyramider ... nothing like a lady with makeup that accentuates her features cuz I'm hoping we're gonna mess it up a bit ... that's why I have a dark comforter and pillows.
LMFAO
Oh man, Now I have this image stuck in my mind. Why did you have to post that kitty???? Can't stop laughing.. You are cruel

Please forgive my thread hijack. Had to getcha back Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
So Emily U like my pussy.
However they feel comfortable. I do enjoy getting the mascara to run ... Originally Posted by pyramider
yep, i just read a great review where the woman had mascara and makeup running down her face from the intense no-holds barred workout he was giving her. has something to do with power given and received, i think
I wish I got this request...
I might be somewhere on time Lmfao
id say if you are a p411 member put your preferences in your profile (some of us actually read those LOL)
No way ...
Yo soy natural..
  • fawn
  • 05-12-2012, 07:44 AM
id say if you are a p411 member put your preferences in your profile (some of us actually read those LOL) Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
This is very true Jules....... I always read the profile this shows you care about what he wants since he is spending his time and money on you....

No make up for me.... Only mascara and a little eye liner...
id say if you are a p411 member put your preferences in your profile (some of us actually read those LOL) Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Since i am divorced with no SO, I love a nice BBBJ with red lips.
I love when providers wear make-up and perfume.
Look as sexy as you can, I love it.

muahhhhh,
CG