Fucking a Dim(mer) Bulb

Does anyone really give a damn if your partner in bed is a bit......slow? If he/she has a smoking hot body are you ready to overlook the fact that they can't spell CAT unless you spot them the C and A?
I don't discriminate.
I'm not thinking about calculus or alkynes/alkenes while I'm diddling the provider. As a matter of fact, I'm not thinking about anything except...those are great tits! Now, before and after BCD I do enjoy someone that is intellectually stimulating.
delta/epsilon sometimes to last the normal 3-4 hours. But if I mention anything about her differential or integral she sometimes says "Q.E.D".
Honestly? Yes....it bugs the shit out of me. Generally speaking (yay for vague generalizations), stupid people make stupid comments and behave stupidly. All of which is distracting to no end.

I had to explain to a provider not too terribly long ago what a labia was.
If the condom breaks, think of the stupid John baby you will make with her.
Beautiful women are fun to look at, but I will take an average-looking chick with a personality before appearances, any day. You are going to have to talk to her at some point in time, unless you are into one-time B&G's that require minimal interaction.

Don't get me wrong...there has to be some sort of attraction. Pretty eyes, nice boobs, something. But if she is dumb as dirt, I'm not interested at all.
Does anyone really give a damn if your partner in bed is a bit......slow? If he/she has a smoking hot body are you ready to overlook the fact that they can't spell CAT unless you spot them the C and A? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Depends.

I will say I saw a lady who I sincerely believe may be developmentally disabled and I couldn't go through with the session so I paid and left.
Does anyone really give a damn if your partner in bed is a bit......slow? If he/she has a smoking hot body are you ready to overlook the fact that they can't spell CAT unless you spot them the C and A? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I absolutely give a damn. While I'm not one to judge people for who they are or what they like, that doesn't mean I'll choose to remain in their company once I start to get them figured out.

A couple years ago I was on a date at Carrabba's with a lady that was very pretty and had a body that wouldn't quit (round booty for days). Our waitress comes to take the order and my date tells her "I'll have a #17." The waitress and I look at each other as if to say, what the hell are you talking about. I look down and the price of the entree was $17. That was the last time I ever saw that woman or that round booty of hers. I just couldn't go thru with it after that.
Well, if the girl is smart it makes it feel just that much hotter for me. I like the girl to have brains bigger than her boobs. Though for some that is unfair to ask for.

Interesting fact. Science has proven that a guys intelligence drops the more he is attracted to the woman he is speaking to. They have no idea why, and yes, they even did tests to rule out blood flow distribution.
I'm going to have to go with our gal Dannie on this one. Plus, I'd have to add that I've never had a box of rocks that could fu*k worth a damn. Excellent sex, especially of the illusional style, takes imagination, a willingness to experiment (hard to do when semi-conscious), and the ability to think on one's, er, well, um, ah - feet (so to speak). Give me a 6 to an 8 (getting a little greedy here) that at least knows a little something about something that's not facebook-driven, twitterized and tied to "Extra" (the TV thingy after the news at 6) that enjoys sex and is looking for a good time. I'll solve the mysteries of the universe over a few dranks with my boys.
Sharon Stone = IQ of 154
Some Pseudo Intellectual can be even more irritating than
a dumb person, and there is definitely a difference between
dumb and uneducated. A bad personality is the worst, dumb
or brilliant. Everyone is uneducated just about different things.
I knew a brilliant Doctor who couldn't change a flat tire,
I mean literally, I had to show him how.

It's the kind of dumb more than anything else.
Ditsy can be cute as hell sometimes.
  • S-Man
  • 05-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Depends on whether folks wish to have a decent conversation between rounds. Of course, one can be book smart and street dumb.
I absolutely give a damn. While I'm not one to judge people for who they are or what they like, that doesn't mean I'll choose to remain in their company once I start to get them figured out.

A couple years ago I was on a date at Carrabba's with a lady that was very pretty and had a body that wouldn't quit (round booty for days). Our waitress comes to take the order and my date tells her "I'll have a #17." The waitress and I look at each other as if to say, what the hell are you talking about. I look down and the price of the entree was $17. That was the last time I ever saw that woman or that round booty of hers. I just couldn't go thru with it after that. Originally Posted by alreadygone

Omg, that was funny. Lol.