Meet ups need a invite?

How do I get to go to a meet up or social event. Is this something that just happens with providers where the women go and have ladies night out or is it mix between men and women. Was kinda skeptical before due to me trying to be private. Are that at local bars, houses, or rented ones. Would like to meet more people on here but dont know if that is something the providers just do and us men not allowed.
First rule of fight club...there is no fight club...... Honestly Dude..with 19 posts and ZERO reviews..... Winning the Lotto is better odds..
Just play the field and hope for the best.
Someone told you these unicorns exist. My suggestion, ask the one that told you.
I like unicorns.
You want to be involved in a meet up? Get one started. First you would need to make a lot of lady friends. That would probably involve a lot of sessions. Then post a lot more a do some reviews. Make yourself known in the community. Then see if you can get your lady friends to agree to hanging out sometime and tell them they could invite other personal friends.

And just maybe that might work. But I doubt it.If you really want to meet some of the other guys go to a SC and announce your going and ask if anyone else wants to go. If they feel comfortable with you they may just join you for some drinks and fine art appreciation.
  • Gio
  • 05-15-2012, 02:33 PM
This is great and glad for the ones who can do it! One thing I want to say and that is'Thank you' to the gents who post and share the ROS.
There are get togethers? Well, I'll be ... this is a surprise.
So many posts and reviews to go. haha.
Sorry i guess points taken. Been member on here for 2 years(paid for lifetime unlike some of you other broke dicks on here. If that offends you then you are a broke dick. If not then yoh know what im talking about. Anyway i took yalls advice and got a p411 acct to make things easier. Onlh took two years baby steps I guess. Anyway the post was to find those awesome parties and hookups where we meet sexual satisfaction and explore new things that I thought we were all looking for. I have seen lexus post she was having a house warming party i didnt get the invite. Wasnt really looking for a bun h of guys to hookup and hang out, seriously?? WTF? I will just go to bonedaddys or something for that. Any way thanks for the heads up will start posting reviews. Thanks again
Is it ok to post past meetups. How far back can I go? Dont want any broken rules as I will be upsetting the eccie laws
First rule of fight club...there is no fight club...... Honestly Dude..with 19 posts and ZERO reviews..... Winning the Lotto is better odds.. Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Exactly this
Curious, I would get more involved here...two years and 22 posts...we hardly know ya.
Per everyones advice, I posted a review today. Yay, i am so growing in this great game
I think what people are trying to say is, if there were meet and greets, people don't discuss it in an open forum for security reasons. The event Lexus held at her home was her own deal and I believe she posted the invite in coed. Most don't do that, but we all have our own level of comfort.

Just hobby along, get involved on the board, and eventually you could possibly run into someone who knows someone who knows someone who *might* know about an event. But generally speaking, you never discuss in the open. It would be an exercise in futility anyway, because meet and greets don't exist! Like Raven stated, First rule of Fight Club is there is no Fight Club.

I disagree that it has anything to do with post counts, board presence, or reviews. It has more to do with who you know, IMO.

Hope that helps some