Protocol for canceling due to an alert

• shlub
  • 05-16-2012, 06:19 PM
I booked an appt with a provider but just found out that her incall is in addison, a couple of blocks from the la Quinta mentioned in the recent LE alert.

While I know that the client who posted the alert called attention to himself by asking the front desk for directions to a specific room number, I am having second thoughts...

Is it acceptable to cancel based on a recent alert?

Thoughts?
  • shlub
  • 05-16-2012, 07:31 PM
Moot point now... The provider and I agreed to reschedule as she did not realize how close the hotel in the alert was to her and is going to relocate.
I would have seen the lady where she was. We are not doing anything wrong.
Life is full of chances. One of the reasons why seeing a bad girl is so exciting is that you never know who might be hiding in the closets and hallways!

Otherwise, if you're nervous about seeing a lady just don't wait until the last minute to cancel. Cancel as far in advance as you can. You don't need to give a reason. You have changed your mind. Or give her a reason. Do what you feel most comfortable doing. And ignore what I wrote above.

I was just yanking your chain a bit.

I think you did the right thing. I, myself, know of a provider or two in the Addison area and I will not go there. Addison is a risky place and I dont like going there any way. There are too many "citizens on patrol" on the lookout to assist the police. Being pinched is the last thing I want and the risk is just too high. One of my fav's is moving due to the risk.
I've never had any issues in Addison.. And I love having lunch there... Tons of choices and different menus... From big ass burritos, to nice steaks, and some GREAT fresh seafood.... Keep up the good work Addison..
While I know that the client who posted the alert called attention to himself by asking the front desk for directions to a specific room number, I am having second thoughts...
Originally Posted by shlub
That really happened? That's movie funny there.
"Uh, where is room....(looks at phone)...220?
Good thread because I am totally paranoid sometimes. Elisabeth said it best life is full of chances..
Is it acceptable to cancel based on a recent alert?
Originally Posted by shlub
Work meeting.

Or just tell her U dont do hotels in addison. Kinda late now.

That why I ask about the area that they incall before setting a meeting.
I, myself, play around in the galleria/addison area...havent had any problems...thoroughly verify and that alert actually scared the shit out of me as EVERYONE was talkin about it. I read the alert and it doesnt seem to be hobby related to me...if i am reading it correctly...le is everywhere and they are going to continue to do their jobs but nobody got pinched and there were no sting ops done. I, personally, am NOT going to leave the area because somebody had their name ran by a patrol le (WHILE he just so happened to be 'playing'.) I did cx a few appts as i wanted to do a lil more research on the alert....and I WILL make that up to them. **please pm in regards to that** But, hell i dont have any warrants so im not going to let that alert worry me too much...besides, I'll just hide my friend in the bathroom too LOL
Did he really ask for the frickin room #???