Condoms and sensitivity

I'm sure I'm not the only guy with this issue, and I think maybe there are products that can help. Any advice would be appreciated.

So ill be really excited, nice and hard. Then it comes time for the condom and suddenly the erections is gone, sometimes for good. I hate the smell of them, for one thing. And they remove almost all sensation.

With my gf I usually just get the cheaper Trojan enz. Is there something better? Any tricks you folks know of to make it feel less like being totally numb once the cover is on?
Try female condoms! You won't have to put anything on, but just make sure that the girly knows how to put it in her properly and lubes it up really good on the inside .
just a tiny bit of vitamin "V" will solve that problem.
Dump the Trojans, for starters. Skyns, Crowns, a few others are better and don't stink. Get one that doesn't choke your chicken. Experiment with larger ones.
  • MojoR
  • 02-27-2013, 06:01 AM
I swear by Durex brand. Have a look at this site where they provide ratings of condoms. http://www.condomdepot.com/reviews/best-condoms.cfm
I agree with Prolongus... try the Crown brand condoms. Much better than the trojans.
Yeah they are all shit (nothing beat a super wet pussy) BUT.... crowne, kimono are good but they do fit tight. Try a little lube inside the cover as well..that helps a lot..or find a girlfriend you can fuck bb..
The new Trojan "Bare Skins" are much more sensitive than regular Trojans. They are much thinner. have very little smell and are not nearly as tight as some of the "sensitive" brands. They are highly reviewed on one of the condom websites. I take my own to a session and have been very satisfied with them.
The new Trojan "Bare Skins" are much more sensitive than regular Trojans. They are much thinner. have very little smell and are not nearly as tight as some of the "sensitive" brands. They are highly reviewed on one of the condom websites. I take my own to a session and have been very satisfied with them. Originally Posted by gardo
Might have to try those...thanks for info.
Try putting some lubricant INSIDE the condom. They will stay on but the sensation is increased dramatically.

That is probably why the female condom is so popular. I've never tried them.
Yep change brands......

Female condoms are fun too... a bit more expensive and I'm not sure application to the back end would work quite as well..... will have to test that out. If so, that should make transition a bit more 'natural' and easier than off/on etc.
I wish I had the problem of losing sensitivity with condoms. They do the opposite for me. I have tried many brands and types however I become super sensitive when wearing condoms.
I don't like trojan either because they really smell bad, even my hands from touching it. There are plenty of thin / sensitive model brand and I usually go with them, not trojan though (due to the smell).
Go with non-latex, they smell better and some providers are allergic to them anyway. And +1 on putting a little lube on the inside; makes a world of difference.
CROWNS ROCK! Even on the ladies side of it