U.S. Navy adjusts to the times; ditches its ALL CAPS message format

Now if only a few of our more obnoxious posters will get the hint:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/13/us/nav...html?hpt=hp_t2

Key quote:
----------------------
"ALL CAPS READS LIKE YOU'RE BEING SHOUTED AT."
---------------------

Or, like the poster is desperate for attention.
Snick
Now if only a few of our more obnoxious posters will get the hint:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/13/us/nav...html?hpt=hp_t2

Key quote:
----------------------
"ALL CAPS READS LIKE YOU'RE BEING SHOUTED AT."
---------------------

Or, like the poster is desperate for attention. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Trendy, are you listening?
I think Trendy took off with Corpy ... In a late model HUFF!
I think Trendy took off with Corpy ... In a late model HUFF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Some people, which doesn't include dumb-ass golem fucks like you, know who their fathers are and spent time with them, you ignorant dumb-ass golem jackass. Your inveterate ignorance is one of the reasons your dumb-fuck golem ass was elected:

Is he also your brother, Corpy?
Is he also your brother, Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your deceiving question indicates that you're just a jealous dumb-ass golem fuck, since you have no 'human' relations in this world, you animated golem jackass. Your subhuman status, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, was one of the traits that guaranteed your election to be:

LMFAO @ Corpy the bastard son of his brother!
LMFAO @ Corpy the bastard son of his brother! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So says the repudiated, dumb-fuck golem jackass that was overwhelmingly elected:

Post the link to my poll bastard.
NOW, WHY IN THE HELL DID THE USN DO THAT?

heh heh heh, I guess Trendaway is the last person on earth to get the memo, eh?
Post the link to my poll bastard.

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy) to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here's the poll that elected your dumb-fuck golem ass as the:

You just now reading my sig line, Corpy?

Wait til I replace it with the REAL LINK that you're too fucking stupid to show, along with the actual poll that I posted. It'll be there 24/7 as a testament to your stubborn ignorance and ongoing dishonesty.

Only you can stop that from happening, turd breath!

Wait til I replace it with the REAL LINK that you're too fucking stupid to show, along with the actual poll that I posted. It'll be there 24/7 as a testament to your stubborn ignorance and ongoing dishonesty.

Only you can stop that from happening, turd breath!

Do your part for America! Urge IBSyndrome (aka "Corpy") to post a link to my original Dipshit of the Year poll and admit his blatant lies to the posters of ECCIE.

Tick, tock, Corpy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Once again, you pathetic, dumb-fuck golem jackass, take your petty threats and go screw yourself. Nothing your lying, ignorant, dumb-fuck golem ass cites or posts will offset the poll wherein the forum overwhelming elected your dumb-fuck golem ass to be:

Only you can stop that from happening, turd breath! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Awesome! Post the link!

Come on, IB Hankerwrong. Let's see you link to the actual poll. Lying little twat.