What will democrats do next? Stripper tax?

Apparently Philidelphia is hard up for some cash. They went into the cities strip clubs and created records going back five years. So now the ladies don't even have a pot to piss in. Pretty low even for democrats.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ens-clubs.html

Next up...erection tax?
Two identical threads? Hitting the sauce especially hard this mornin'?
His short term memory is shot.
Down here in Texas it's the republicans pulling that kind of shit. Politicians play for the publicity no matter what their party affiliation is. If the libertarians could ever gain traction I bet you'd see the same at election time from their party despite "personal liberties" being their main selling point.
another well-researched thread, BSwine. The "pole tax" was pushed by Governor Mofo Perry. He doesn't like titties anyway, so he didn't figure to have any skin in the game.
I suggest that you ask the moderator why it posted twice. I didn't do it.
Wow what a morale booster.
Why don't the Democrats go after GE?
I suggest that you ask the moderator why it posted twice. I didn't do it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Personally, I don't give a damn whether you are hitting the sauce or not.
I suggest that you ask the moderator why it posted twice. I didn't do it. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

snick
[/SIZE]
snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
snick x 2
Bump another whirly went second page.
Whirlyturd? Racist, liar, coward? That Whirlyturd?
  • Old-T
  • 07-11-2013, 09:53 PM
Whirlyturd? Racist, liar, coward? That Whirlyturd? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Good god I hope it's the same one! The world is doomed if there is more than one like "him"!
  • CJOHN
  • 07-11-2013, 10:52 PM
United we dxug

United we steal

United we shall steal sperm

Now

We are truely united ... lol