ALASKAN SENATE CAMPAIGN HEATS UP.......PALIN PUNCHES BACK !

Sarah Palin “quit on Alaska” as governor and “ has lost touch” with her home state, Sen. Mark Begich told POLITICO.

Palin punches back hard at Democrat Begich; and it will work in Alaska......Palin posts:

and

If she decides to run; she will be a money machine...contributions will flow in from across the country (with or without Karl Rove's help) !
My god, it is so exciting isn't it whirlytard? I can just tell you are breathless with anticipation you fucking douchebag. Try to forget she is a functional idiot.

Hallelujah, she is going to run!

Fuckface.
If she runs; she will win..................so it will be another loss for the Democrats in 2014.

Sad, isn't it.

As hard as the left tries to beat up on her; she just keeps giving it back.
If she runs; she will win..................so it will be another loss for the Democrats in 2014.

Sad, isn't it.

As hard as the left tries to beat up on her; she just keeps giving it back. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Isn't she exciting? Don't you just get all breathless even thinking about her?

Fuckface.
It is fun to watch the liberal retards (like yourself) get all pissed whenever Sarah grabs some headlines..................

Palin might be more powerful as a national speaker, than a senator; and she might not have the votes in alaska, although i think she does.

She is an absolute master of political optics and timing

She is a hunter and a killer, she eats what she kills and kills what she eats, carnivore and predator, and good for america

She is about as far from the Beltway corridor as you can go, unless you go to hawaii and become obama or was that tunisia or kenya, i forget.

Kudos to 5367Write.
It is fun to watch the liberal retards (like yourself) get all pissed whenever Sarah grabs some headlines.................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Isn't it fun to watch the braindead conservatives who support the braindead Palin fool themselves into thinking that telling them that they are braindead means we care what Palin says or does?

Palin is a negative for you nationally fuckface. Or, have you not figured that out? She might get elected by the 600,000 idiots who live in the frozen north but do you really think that matters? She's the face of Republican ignorance and stupidity. A national joke....except in the minds of the braindead morons like you.
You are a dumbfuck; I never said Palin can win national office.......................a lthough she helped McCain more than she hurt him.

Conservatives don't give a fuck what you and your liberal friends think or say.

Keep thinking winning nationally is what it is all about; in the meantime we will continue to win statehouses, governorships, and congressional offices.

Your the dumbfuck shit for brains.
It is fun to watch the liberal retards (like yourself) get all pissed whenever Sarah grabs some headlines..................

Palin might be more powerful as a national speaker, than a senator; and she might not have the votes in alaska, although i think she does.

She is an absolute master of political optics and timing

She is a hunter and a killer, she eats what she kills and kills what she eats, carnivore and predator, and good for america

She is about as far from the Beltway corridor as you can go, unless you go to hawaii and become obama or was that tunisia or kenya, i forget.

Kudos to 5367Write. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh my goodness....you doctored up your original post to include pics.

Not to inject any sort of reality into your fantasy post regarding Palin....but, you ought to check out the reality show she was in where she went Caribou hunting....that's probably where your worship photo came from. I think she took 9 shots at that Caribou without even grazing it. The hunting guide, or her father, I can't remember which.... killed it for her.

But, yeah....she's a hunter and carnivore for sure....in your bizarre and twisted imagination. Doesn't it just make your little tiny pecker rise like the sun?

Pathetic idiot. Man, frankly....I am embarrassed for you...that you don't realize how stupid and pathetic you look. Poor dumb fucker.
I never said Palin can win national office.......................a lthough she helped McCain more than she hurt him. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
by that what you really mean is that she completely sunk his campaign ...right?
You deflect from the politics with a lie...your a fucking loser.

BTW, you are a pathetic one speculating on penis size as a way to win the argument. It is sadly laughable !

Keep thinking winning nationally is what it is all about; in the meantime we will continue to win statehouses, governorships, and congressional offices.

Your the dumbfuck shit for brains.
If Palin runs for the Senate; she will be another strong voice, like Cruz.

Let's hope she runs.

She might as well run, with Belgich's approval rating, she could probably win.
Yep; and add to the conservative candidates Liz Cheney in Wyoming.....

Can you imagine the senate with Cruz, Cheney, Palin, Paul, Mike Lee, and Tim Scott.

That is the start of a revolution.
You are a dumbfuck; I never said Palin can win national office.......................a lthough she helped McCain more than she hurt him.

Conservatives don't give a fuck what you and your liberal friends think or say.

Your the dumbfuck shit for brains. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I am laughing out loud as I type this response....you are so fucking stupid, it defies description...yes, the Democrats will just keep thinking that winning "nationally" is what is important even though you, in your infinite wisdom knows better....you know....being President of the United States and controlling the senate....that kind of shit is unimportant.

Fucking mindless buffoon.