IF I HAD A RACE BAITING PRESIDENT HE WOULD LOOK LIKE THIS.........

Credit to:
Erica @EricaRN4USA on Twitter.
http://therightscoop.com/this-has-to...et-of-the-day/
Question to my lefty buddies....Does the Obama gang (cabinet, cronies, donors, advisors, consultants, media) have their own signs they throw down ?

Maybe this ?
Or this........

• CJ7
  • 07-12-2013, 02:52 PM
who needs a race baiting president when we have you ?
Exactly, America shouldn't have a race baiter sitting in the White House. But we do.

who needs a race baiting president ..? Originally Posted by CJ7
The only reason Zimmerman is on trial is that Barack Obama and other politicians and hustlers saw political advantage in persecuting him:

who needs a race baiting president when we have you ? Originally Posted by CJ7
I would vote for Whirly over Okardashian, any day!
The master race baiter.

Surprised you're defending Jewish Peruvian Zimmerman.
The master race baiter.

Surprised your defending Jewish Peruvian. Originally Posted by ilikefun
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
By whom?
You got a Deliverance mindset.
Who is willing to defend themselves frim rioters and who is willing to lay down and die? I feel sorry for Florida's elderly population. The rioters will give them no mercy.
  • CJ7
  • 07-13-2013, 04:43 PM
Who is willing to defend themselves frim rioters and who is willing to lay down and die? I feel sorry for Florida's elderly population. The rioters will give them no mercy. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman

finally,at least someone on the board is a soothsayer.

eos
Who is willing to defend themselves frim rioters and who is willing to lay down and die? I feel sorry for Florida's elderly population. The rioters will give them no mercy. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman

Don't they all live in gated communities and have a armed George to protect them.
I doubt there will be much rioting except for those that lack even a timy bit of intelligence.
I would think twice abut rioting just after a person was found not guity of defending himself against an attack.Just think how many New Yorkers live in Florida because they could not won a handgun there and the taxes were so high they are taking their pension and getting the hell out.
Yep, dont think I would be rioting.