A public apology, I am Absolutely sorry.

• kSoze
  • 10-07-2012, 11:12 AM
As suggested by Chicago K9 an apology is in order here. A week-a-go Absolutely started what I felt was a threAD asking guys she already knew to txt or call her so that she could re-store their number as she allegedly lost her phone. Below is her original post:

"Everyone who knows me if I already know you please re send me your number as I lost all my contacts I have the same phone number! thanks!I don't keep records of numbers so I literally have no phone numbers guys! if you're 1 of my regulars or someone I talk to regularly please re send me your number by text!"

I pointed out IMHO the practice of storing clients numbers might be a security concern as some members use personal, work, or home phones to schedule appointments. Several members chimed in and made it clear that the practice of storing client numbers is not a security concern so again, I am Absolutely sorry.
Nice Move
As suggested by Chicago K9 an apology is in order here. A week-a-go Absolutely started what I felt was a threAD asking guys she already knew to txt or call her so that she could re-store their number as she allegedly lost her phone. Below is her original post:

"Everyone who knows me if I already know you please re send me your number as I lost all my contacts I have the same phone number! thanks!I don't keep records of numbers so I literally have no phone numbers guys! if you're 1 of my regulars or someone I talk to regularly please re send me your number by text!"

I pointed out IMHO the practice of storing clients numbers might be a security concern as some members use personal, work, or home phones to schedule appointments. Several members chimed in and made it clear that the practice of storing client numbers is not a security concern so again, I am Absolutely sorry. Originally Posted by kSoze
Classy Move!
This WAS a classy move. I am impressed, and my opinion of KSoze rose more than a little when I saw it.
Very nice
Ditto on nice
Humility can be a beautiful thing... :-)
Now THAT my friends, is a fucking gentleman!
Now THAT my friends, is a fucking gentleman! Originally Posted by SeX PisToL
The fucking part I wouldn't personally know, but the gentleman part, yes
Three days on the board and you already have to apologize to a provider? Dayum! Looks like you'll fit right in, especially with Homer and DH. The trifecta de résistance is complete...
  • malvo
  • 10-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Good shit
Three days on the board and you already have to apologize to a provider? Dayum! Looks like you'll fit right in, especially with Homer and DH. The trifecta de résistance is complete... Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Homer and DH don't apologize! They are unapologetic! And kSoze is a lady.
The fucking part I wouldn't personally know, but the gentleman part, yes Originally Posted by austin_voy
Buckle up folks it's time for round two. A gentleman ksoze surely is not unless he's a pimp.
Three days on the board and you already have to apologize to a provider? Dayum! Looks like you'll fit right in, especially with Homer and DH. The trifecta de résistance is complete... Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Really, you wanna do this. All the pricks on this site and you want to dance with us. As my running mate said we don't apologize for how we feel. Like it or not we post our honest opinion. We don't pretend to be a hobbyist or provider to cause caos. Like us or hate us at least we're not hypocrites. We'll tell you the same thing to your face we'd say behind you. Lot's of wk ball less jokes on here who only take out their nuts in LR.

(now I'm not lumping you in any category, people don't like being called out after all)
  • kSoze
  • 10-09-2012, 03:05 PM
Homer and DH don't apologize! They are unapologetic! And kSoze is a lady. Originally Posted by rocketride

Good point, don't bust their chops too bad, apologizing is a very hard thing to pull off when you are NOT a Gentleman but, blaming others and trash talking down providers seems to come easily for these two.