My Side Of The Story

I now that honesty goes a long way. So I wanted to say my side of the story on Cycmikes review about me. Sorry its taking me some time to write this but I've been away from my computer.

Yes Cycmikes review is 100% accurate. I'm in need of a lot of dental work but I'm in the process of getting it taken care of. Stupid choices I made in the past. I'm not proud of them but it doesn't make me less of a person.

Really in person I'm very sweet and very down to earth. I love to take my time and get to now my clients personally.

So if your making your choice on one bad review out of the 2 good ones that's on you guys. None of us are perfect and we ALL have our flaws. Some people's flaws show while other's don't.

I hope you guys appreciate my honesty and hopefully I will be meeting some of you guys soon.
I appreciate it, and good luck to you.
Thanks hun.
i hope everything works out for you. we are all not perfect. and if some one cant over look minor flaws in a sweet person then thats their own bitterness wanting company.
Dont yall know, Hobbiest are perfect and gods gift to every woman in the world,
Dont yall know, Hobbiest are perfect and gods gift to every woman in the world, Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka

That's my opening line
I just throw money at em and they tell me Im the greatest and have the biggest weiner they have ever seen
lol thats funny boom.. hello my king
lol thats funny boom.. hello my king Originally Posted by sxyveronica
Hello sexy
I just throw money at em and they tell me Im the greatest and have the biggest weiner they have ever seen Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka

I ask them to get down on their knees so I can night them.......................... .............................. .............................. ..............................ZIP
Those who mind don't matter...and those who matter, don't mind.

Leslielane1@live.com

P411: # P102480
Those who mind don't matter...and those who matter, don't mind.

Leslielane1@live.com

P411: # P102480 Originally Posted by Laney1

One of my.favorite Dr.Seuss qoutes
cept on this board
sometimes it seem ....those that matter are out of their minds!!
"Why fit in, when you were born to stand out?!"

It's good to be a little out of your mind. Keeps life interesting!!
Thanks Knotty, I resemble that remark. LOL