The Poker Social Results

First I would like to thank the wonderful dealers who took time out of their busy schedule to deal for us. Thanks to the staff of the great place for taking care of us. Thanks to all who showed up and made this such a great event.

Top 5 finishers

1. Greybeard
2. Publicacct
3. One of the wonderful blond dealers who had broker her wrist and could not deal this tournament so she played.
4. Torpedo69
5. Johnny Boiii

If you missed this one you missed a great event. See you at the next one.
had a great time. Saw a few people I hadn't seen in a while.............It was fun.......thanks for the invite
OMG !!! I had the best time it was an awesome party , I didn't play but I " played " so many sexy people so little time mmmm B man you are mine you just wait I've got a tinkle ball with your name on it " cat nip " mmm sandman watch out !!! Mmmm so many hot people so little time. Thank you big Louie & Joliet great food and fun and yummy kisses
Had a great time with all the sexy ladies. Great time BL. Til next time.
Great game. JJ & BL you guys are the best!

GB
Good time meetin good people
Top 5 baby!! Lol damn I didnt even get to meet half of yall just was to buzy gettin that monayyyyy.and nice meeting you big lou
Thank you so much for the invite, I had a great time!

This was my first poker party, and hope to be a regular in future shin dings....

Thanks to the hosts...

Genesis Nicole
I truly enjoyed myself; as always, quite popular to a few, if ignored by the many. I think I feel a high school reference coming on.
Home safe and sound, none the worse for the wear, but terribly curious about the after party.
I truly enjoyed myself; as always, quite popular to a few, if ignored by the many. I think I feel a high school reference coming on.
Home safe and sound, none the worse for the wear, but terribly curious about the after party. Originally Posted by theCFE
I was curious on how you look..what were you wearing??
Tonight was awesome. Thank you so much and congratulations to the winners.
I was curious on how you look..what were you wearing?? Originally Posted by johnny_boiii
I was the ravishing redhead with the figure hugging black dress, tiny pink purse, and ridiculously high heels giving away free massage and / or smooching samples by the bar.
I had a gr8 time. It was good to finally put some faces with the names.
Had a blast, Louie....thanks so much for the invite, and for all your effort in putting it together!
Tonight was awesome. Thank you so much and congratulations to the winners. Originally Posted by Glynette
I thought you were a winner....