Who here has been a steady posting participant for 12+ years?

Hi All--

I wonder how many here have been posting in Austin since prior to 2005 (on eccie, and prior to that aspd). I've seen the usual "who's still here?" threads before, but since I've started lurking around again (largely away since 2012), I don't see many of the long-timers. Who's been a steady Eddie/Edith for years?

Among the guys, I notice Ralphey Boy still contributes regularly. He seemingly has transitioned from wild man to wise elder here! Also, I recognize Tatonka from years ago, and Paquito, who both post regularly. ChairSpud. I've seen a very occasional post from Florida Shark, one of the hilarious guys from pre-2010. Of course CK1942 is still here. And by God I saw a post from Gneiss Guy a few weeks ago! He probably got on a compensated companion board as soon as sex was invented!!

I'm sure I've overlooked some regs who go back over twelve years, and I'm sure there are some regs posting under a different handle than aspd days. (Not trying to poke into that.)

Among the women, I see VictoriaLyn is still here, as is AtxAngela (I still remember that hair!!!). Also I've seen the occasional post from Prettyblkbbw. Same caveat re: overlooked or different handles.

Sorry for another one of those "back in the day" type threads. I know 95% or more of you haven't read much if anything from me. I went side of road around 2012 due to personal life leaving virtually no opportunities to indulge. But I'm poking around a bit again. Maybe poking it in from time to time as well. Just wondering who here is like that battery bunny, and just keeps posting and posting and posting.
Coming up on 17 years now...
I have been here for over 16 years
Meldrick you are right on! I am no longer the wild man who fuked 10 girls a month with wild as stories... I have 'grown' and well frankly I am more choosy too... I still see girls but almost all of them are UTR and off the boards. also Kosher is still around he just lurks
Still here since aspd days comming up 15yrs on and off....
17 years as of tomorrow.
Gosh... me.
I've been here since the early 2000s, maybe earlier. Went by NWNiceguy on ASPD. Hit my peak around 2003-2005. Mainly a follower of the forums since then. Met many fantastic women, but as mentioned, VictoriaLyn is the only one I remember from way back then.
Yesterday was my anniversary here....yeaaaaa
I started when aspd started.
I don't post much anymore, but I've been around since the dick-of-stone email list that predated aspd
Off and on since the early days of aspd. My previous name was 'Lana Monroe'.

i was around during the aspd days, but didn't post as much
Still around, but mostly lurking. I was NippleLuvinFreak on ASPD.
I was on TER in the late 90s, then joined ASPD around 2004 after I moved to Austin, then joined Eccie in 2010. I've always been more of a lurker than a poster.