ISIL's caliphate 'capital' in Raqqa falls after last jihadists surrender

ISIL was spawned on Odumbo's watch, and ISIL is withering and dying on Trump's -- just as he promised during the campaign!

ISIL's caliphate 'capital' in Raqqa falls after last jihadists surrender

(The Telegraph)
Trump unleashed the US military on them. It’s like the JVs scrimmaging the Varsity. It only took 8 months.
Trump smashed ISIS and 0bungholios Legacy!

https://www.quora.com/How-did-ISIS-f...did-ISIS-begin Originally Posted by bamscram
Go fuck yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! It's an established fact that the organization calling itself "ISIS" did not fucking exist before Odumbo's watch, and your dumb-fucking ass was previously challenged to produce a legitimate site showing where any organization calling itself ISIS existed before Odumbo was in office, you equivocating, dick-sucking retard.

NO organization calling itself ISIS existed before 2013, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, on ODUMBO'S WATCH, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. ISIS is the acronym for "Islamic State of Iraq and SYRIA" ... and the "unrest in Syria is part of a wider wave of 2011 Arab Spring protests." Even 2011 is on Odumbo's watch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

"On 7 April 2013 Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi transformed ISI into the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, ISIS, IS), which is still active today."

(Wiki)
Gotta love those Kurdish peshmerga female fighters like the one waving the flag in the pic. They scare the fuck out of ISIS. The stupid cockroaches believe if they are killed by a woman, they will go straight to Islamic hell.

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womeninth...ed-by-a-woman/
Go fuck yourself, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! It's an established fact that the organization calling itself "ISIS" did not fucking exist before Odumbo's watch, and your dumb-fucking ass was previously challenged to produce a legitimate site showing where any organization calling itself ISIS existed before Odumbo was in office, you equivocating, dick-sucking retard.

NO organization calling itself ISIS existed before 2013, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, on ODUMBO'S WATCH, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. ISIS is the acronym for "Islamic State of Iraq and SYRIA" ... and the "unrest in Syria is part of a wider wave of 2011 Arab Spring protests." Even 2011 is on Odumbo's watch, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

It amazes me how libtards don't even have the decency anymore to wait a decade or two before they try to rewrite history! Now they try to stuff their false narratives down our throats almost contemporaneously!

We already kicked the shit out of two libtards in this forum on this point - 1) undercunt/wombhater and 2) dickmuncher. Surely ekim the inbred chimp doesn't want to be the third moron to meet the same fate?

Naaahh, he's too stupid to even begin to understand a point, let alone articulate and defend one. He's like a talking chimp toy that says "stupid lemmings" every time you pull the string.
Gotta love those Kurdish peshmerga female fighters like the one waving the flag in the pic. They scare the fuck out of ISIS. The stupid cockroaches believe if they are killed by a woman, they will go straight to Islamic hell. Originally Posted by lustylad
I've worked and drank with professional women weapons masters.
Not only does the basic rule of never get a woman upset apply, the additional rule of making sure you're not in the way when someone else gets a woman upset also applies.
I've worked and drank with professional women weapons masters.
Not only does the basic rule of never get a woman upset apply, the additional rule of making sure you're not in the way when someone else gets a woman upset also applies. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I don't care who kills them...

As long as they go to see, PIGLER WEINERSTEIN and his 72 virgin piglets...

I don't care who kills them...

As long as they go to see, PIGLER WEINERSTEIN and his 72 virgin piglets...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
LOL!

Gotta love those Kurdish peshmerga female fighters like the one waving the flag in the pic. They scare the fuck out of ISIS. The stupid cockroaches believe if they are killed by a woman, they will go straight to Islamic hell. Originally Posted by lustylad
Then perhaps those women should also have used PIG Blood coated bullets!!
Wouldn’t be the first time.
Shut up Ahog Shitler!

[/FONT] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nice meltdown ekim the inbred fuck.
How Trump like to attack the person rather than the source.
You two are so alike making up cutsie names for those you want to insult, and both are morons.
You now have my permission to regurgitate the same Bs showing the forum you are ekim the inbred fuck.
It amazes me how libtards don't even have the decency anymore to wait a decade or two before they try to rewrite history! Now they try to stuff their false narratives down our throats almost contemporaneously!

We already kicked the shit out of two libtards in this forum on this point - 1) undercunt/wombhater and 2) dickmuncher. Surely ekim the inbred chimp doesn't want to be the third moron to meet the same fate?

Naaahh, he's too stupid to even begin to understand a point, let alone articulate and defend one. He's like a talking chimp toy that says "stupid lemmings" every time you pull the string. Originally Posted by lustylad
You fancy yourself as ekim the inbred fuck's wing man, but in reality you are just a steeple.