Rubrating Morgan

Anyone have any information on this girl?
https://houston.rubratings.com/166116
love the menu, hate the prices
Damn, what a menu she has...and a milking table too? She’s very proud of her work, as reflected by her prices.
Yea prices are hella steep, but never tried a milking table so was curious.
Broad done lost her mind. I’m taking it FS is with most of those prices, but still crazy for what the look is.
Yea, the milking table sounds too interesting.
It so intriguing that you wanna try it at least once just to satisfy your curiosity...

That’s like of this girl ever toured in Houston, the curiosity alone would make me go see her, even with her high prices...

https://www.milkingtablemassage.com/
Well - I'd like to read the review anyway.

I've tried the milking table - I thought it was overrated. Anymore - I'd like a nice massage and a nice orgasm with some eye candy. If I can get that - happiness.
  • ea6b
  • 02-20-2021, 07:53 AM
i can have 3 ladies that i know of her for 1 of her prices
  • chuss
  • 02-20-2021, 08:43 AM
For that price + traveling to phili and one can't still FS..., i mind as well go to Paruhm nv, and take care of same biz with a super hot one +FS...
For that price + traveling to phili and one can't still FS..., i mind as well go to Paruhm nv, and take care of same biz with a super hot one +FS... Originally Posted by chuss
Did you click on the videos on her site? Cute girl plus her sample showing is exactly what I look for in a sensual massage....slow and deliberate with plenty of teasing....

If she ever came to Houston, I’d be tempted to go to satisfy my curiosity..
Number1stunner... I tried to search her website, but couldn't find it. can you post Morgan's website?
Not referring to Morgan, but the other milking table girl mentioned in one of my earlier comments..
I have always wanted to try a milking table session for awhile. I often go to Texas for work stuff so would you guys be able to make any recommendations for milking table providers?