Address: Good ol’ telephone rd
Activities: Bj,cbj, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Long and Dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She short and sweet. Willing to please
Recommendation: Yes
Fantastic

What's even the point of leaving the bar?

• pkh
  • 02-26-2021, 11:24 PM
Bravo!
I need to try these K bars. Any recommendations on some good ones to try out first?
Good to hear she is back in biz. Looking a little long in the tooth lately but aren't they all on TR ! @ zxcv--Pick your poison but a good start may be Bamboo Bar
Been a long time since I made the trip to T Road. I would always leave satisfied but thinking what has my life come to?
Oh yeah. get her up on a barstool, legs up and out, good depth and control. Love that position.
  • Owj
  • 02-28-2021, 01:47 PM
Bamboo is a good place to start. Anyone know what happened to Lee from Roseland? Last time I was there Lee and Pepsi were both MIA. Just the one that used to work at Jenny’s was working.
Lee is at Happy Go Lucky as of 2 wks ago. Which lady at the old Jenny's was at Roseland ?
Bamboo is a good place to start. Anyone know what happened to Lee from Roseland? Last time I was there Lee and Pepsi were both MIA. Just the one that used to work at Jenny’s was working. Originally Posted by Owj
Saw two recent reviews on another site of a Pepsi at King massage, chimney rock, just south of Richmond.
  • Owj
  • 02-28-2021, 09:07 PM
I think her name is Monica maybe. Older and kind of odd. Wears a lot of makeup.
OMG. Monica. Japanese Kabuki make up girl. Pepsi at King. I drive by there daily. I will NOT be stopping in !! :-)