My female on female hobby cherry was popped last nite!! OMG you CAN teach an old dog new tricks lmao

In chat just the other day, I asked the question what it was about two women that was so exciting, that I just did not understand it. I see requests for doubles and double partners all the time but just kind of said ewww, ya know? I had dabbled with it in my personal life some years ago, but eh, it just wasn't for me. I was more of the do'ee, not the do'er. But I just did not enjoy it. I never gave it another thought.

So last night I head out to meet a gentleman friend of mine for some fun. So when I get there, he's telling me about his regular lady friend and he wants her to come over too. I told him cool with me, as her and I are "friends" and knowing that neither one of us is into women it was fine. We have known each other for years and I'm thinking it would be cool to hang out with her again because she's just a kick ass chick. I knew there would not be any uncomfortable feelings and told him that it would be great to just use and abuse him.

So she arrives and we are all hanging out when we decided to get in the pool. Now we decide to get to work. It was a little awkward at first and I felt sort of out of place and wasn't sure how to proceed with another woman cock-blocking....in a literal sense. It disappeared into her mouth and I'm thinking WTH am I supposed to be doing? lol So I took a step back (I'm not even sure they noticed it lol) and gathered my thoughts and formed a game plan. I figured well hell, don't just stand here looking stupid and making yourself sex-starved. I was getting a little cold in the water anyway, so fuck it. I jump in-behind her as it were. I thought how soft her skin was and how good his cock looked going in and out of her mouth. So I slide on around and decided to woman up!

We put him on a float to make him more comfortable. We are slobbing the old knob and he's going crazy. Every so often our tongues would touch. At first it was weird but I kept thinking of the magnificent penis we had right there. So at some point I just said to her "let's drive him crazy and kiss." Now mind you he is laying on a pool float, we each have a leg cocked up over him so it's not like he's going anywhere. So we kiss. Not bad, I thought. I will admit, this was my first girlie kiss ever! I couldn't help but giggle as we are kissing. I'm amazed that I, of all people, am actually sticking my tongue in another chick's throat. Head to toe this guy is getting licked when he requests to go inside. Cool!

So he goes in to get things ready. She and I sit out there and get our game plan together. After a few minutes in we go. Our game plan just kind of went to hell. I kid you not. It was the most impromptu shit I have ever been involved in. We tie this guy down to the bed and literally, have our way with him. But in the midst of it, her and I are interacting and it was FUN! We did have some limitations and never crossed those boundries, but it was a blast all the same. But what was the most fun was not so much the interaction with her, as it was the reaction from him. It drove him crazy. And I LOVED to see him beg and squirm and want more. It was fanfreakintastic. But I won't bore you with all of the details hehe. I will only say he was one happy man.

I won't name her. If she so desires to speak on the thread then hey, you will know. But thanks girl.....if anybody were to pop my cherry might as well be you!

I won't name the lucky man. If he wishes to review you will read that. He may even still be asleep lol

But OMG, you can teach and old dog new tricks and I got my girlie cherry popped. I just wanted to brag.....errrr, share!

Have a fantabulous weekend. I already did!

Meg
Mmm... I havent had my cherry popped yet but sounds like you had fun Meg
Sounds like an awesome time... good for you!
My fantasy as well as MOST guys is FMF threesome and all doing each other...do hope you enjoyed it Meg and have the pleasure of doing it more often ....maybe with me .LOL ...T
Come on mods, man up. Meg gets credit for a review. One of the better ones I've read!
Do we make this a "sticky" thread? Now I will be watching for your doubles ad!

Seriously, great post Meg.
"look at me" lol
"look at me" lol Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
LMAO on this, hell ya!

love ya girl
i had to put my HH sarcastic opinion on this one lol hah sice you do it to me all the time!! noce threAD!! heh well hey everybody else does it, why cant u! lol should of posted a pic!
Meg congrats!!! Im glad you had a good time.......!!!!
It's not often I get a boner while reading.....BOOOiiiing!
Come on mods, man up. Meg gets credit for a review. One of the better ones I've read! Originally Posted by Traveler64
+1

hotlips_houlihan: Reviews 1
you keep this up and you will be allowed in the mens LR

CG
Damn Meg I have been wanting to POP that Cherry of yours......LOL
Glad u had a great time and maybe we can get together......
lucky you =P
i had to put my HH sarcastic opinion on this one lol hah sice you do it to me all the time!!

Why single her out? Sarcasim is one thing. The blatent truth is another.

noce threAD!!

It was a nice thread, yes. Not an AD by any means. Think of it as more like a revolution. Not sure what a ...wait, n/m.

heh well hey everybody else does it, why cant u!

Because SHE doesnt have to. SHE does that in the AD section. Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot

Oh yeah, FYI...this is NOT an AD, I repeat, NOT an AD .....BUT dayuuum!!!

The first thing I remember out of her mouth was..."after all these years can ya believe we are finally nekkid together?"

"Meg was spot on with her replay of the evening....it was quite a uhm, like she said, a fantabulous night for a moon dance, naked, by the pool, in the pool, on the patio, etc etc...I DO have to say!

Yes, she did giggle. Yes she does have an awsome ass. Yes she has fantastic natural boobs and the softest skin ever, but boy howdy wow!! Watching her titty fuck someone was quite the turn on!! And, she aint a bad kisser to boot!!

Oh..I did get a text today wondering if I was missing any lime green fishnet belongings. I was wondering where the hell they were!!

Thankya Meg...you make me blush!!

All I can say is the hell on!!