Anniversary gift ideas

I have a three year hobby anniversary coming up...any thoughts? Is there a list somewhere of traditional hobby anniversary gifts?
The traditional 3rd anniversary gift in the civvie world is leather.

BDSM anyone?

Happy Anniversary!! ( Go to Jared!)
  • Fiero
  • 06-28-2010, 08:07 PM
I think 3rd year is the wood anniversary. Get yourself some nice wood and celebrate appropriately.
Matching corvettes.
The third anniversary is leather, Dannie is right. Why don't you get three providers, together or separately and celebrate that way?
matching Harleys!!!!!!{one yellow/one red}
Sir,

Congrats... I got leather you can borrow, maybe to use on Dannie??

PPE
Good ideas on Leather - I know already she likes it - so that's cool. I'll need help with the Corvettes and Harleys - PM me for my paypal information if you want to contribute.

AND I already have wood for Dannie so she has leather to look forward to in 3 years if I can get on her dance card - although I might ask my Anniversary girl if she wants to share Dannie with me - not a big double girl, but has been known to.
Good ideas on Leather - I know already she likes it - so that's cool.

AND I already have wood for Dannie so she has leather to look forward to in 3 years if I can get on her dance card - although I might ask my Anniversary girl if she wants to share Dannie with me - not a big double girl, but has been known to. Originally Posted by mtabsw
How about leather straps and a blindfold for you, and matching boots for your Anniversary girl and Dannie and let them use their imagination...
How about leather straps and a blindfold for you, and matching boots for your Anniversary girl and Dannie and let them use their imagination... Originally Posted by TrulySummer
Right accessories, wrong sub. Dannie and my colleague will be the ones under control. I might have Dannie be my Deputy-Dom....
I'm all in for the threesome !!!

Me as a DOM (even as deputy dom, LOL) is somewhat hilarious, I'm a sensual submissive. We can work out the 'kinks' later...
I'm all in for the threesome !!!

Me as a DOM (even as deputy dom, LOL) is somewhat hilarious, I'm a sensual submissive. We can work out the 'kinks' later... Originally Posted by Dannie
I think the perfect gift package is starting to shape up.