So what makes your incall so Safe?

Ok so I have been seeing a lot of Alerts recently. So I wanted to ask this question because I am a newbie and I know of a few others that are to. My biggest fear is just going out for the first time and being busted. So tell me ladies why is your incall a safe place to meet? Hobbyist tune and tell what makes you feel safer. Thanks and look forward to some responses.

Mick
I have been there for 3 1/2 years. I know all my neighbors, and they watch out for me. Friends with the management too. Very, safe there. Whenever you find the right incall, plan on staying there.
I just read my post and was afraid some would take offense. My intention is to just hear some great places/providers that will make me and others feel comfortable that are new to all this. Thanks Tara sounds like you have a great location.
I have been there for 3 1/2 years. I know all my neighbors, and they watch out for me. Friends with the management too. Very, safe there. Whenever you find the right incall, plan on staying there. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Isn't that the truth. I can say ditto to everything except the 3.5 years. I've been here for 5. LOL sorry Tara, I couldn't resist.
I don't have a need for a permanent incall as I tutor one student per day and no more than three per week.

Therefore when using a hotel there isn't any traffic that is constantly going and coming. As far as the hotel management and employees are concerned, I'm simply being visited by gentleman, maybe we are lovers, maybe not.

Also, I never use a debit card to check in. I always use my card that is well known and exclusive to some high end department stores. Even if its only for my comfort, it helps me feel more secure.
Ya but miss Spanish teacher, you just have a very comforting way about you. There's nothing wrong with hotels. I used one for 18 months before moving here. Let me tell you the secret..... TIP everybody. Trust me, the staff knows what's going on. And they know where each provider is in their hotel. The ones that get the heads up and taken care of are the ones that grease the palms.

When I was at the hotel, I had an arrangement with the desk manager and the maintenance man (whom are now married and still my friends. If anyone is in a fairfield, I may be able to help you out) If any activity was going on at the hotel, they would call my room and tell me, my husband was trying to reach me about my son. It was perfect. Money does things that nothing else can do. It's like provider insurance... and you know what... I was never busted.. not ever. And I was there 5 days a week.