FW vs Dal ads ?

If a provider doesn't offer an incall in FW why even put an ad in the FW section. Being in FW I prefer incalls here rather than driving to Dal. Most of the ads in the FW section are for providers in Dal. If I wanted to drive to Dal I'd just look in the Dal. section. Maybe it has to do with being able to post the ad twice once in the Dal and once in the FW. ?? Maybe the ones with a FW incall could be in bold or something to distinguish them from those with a Dal incall. It would help the guys. Just my .02.
It's all advertising. Just like the ads that say to come & see them when you're in Austin, Houston, San Antonio, & the list goes on. The more that her name is out there, the more likely you are to remember it.
  • T-Can
  • 06-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I totally agree with you JohnBoy but have given up on those Fort Worth ads meaning they have incalls here. Hemiman is right, it's all about getting the name out there in as many places as possible.
If a policy were posted prohibiting posting ads in the wrong city, then the ads for Dallas which occur in Fort Worth could be RTM'd and moved or warned or whatever mods deem appropriate.
  • TBONE
  • 06-29-2010, 10:46 AM
Guys

Ladies MUST be available in the cities they advertise in..Dallas,Ft.Worth,incall,out call,wherever & whatever.Eccie advertising guidelines.

RTM anyone who is NOT following the rules

Thanks

T
Thanks TBone, that's been a huge problem ever since you guys opened up the Fort Worth Ads section. It has gotten so bad that I don't even check that section anymore because of the frustrations of reading through ad after ad & then coming to find out she's in dallas...
Since I'm not a provider, you could understand how us guys might not know the advertising policies... I see them stickied now.

May I suggest they are restructured so that prohibitions are numbered like the general ECCIE terms so we can RTM and refer to a # violation?

e.g.
#AD1 welcome wagon over-posting
#AD2 Wrong City
#AD3 Image TOS Violation - Sex
#AD4 Image TOS Violation - Nudity
#AD5 Doubles overposting
#AD6 Agency/Independent double-dipping
#AD7 Otherwise tripping over regular ECCIE policies?
#AD8 ThreADs
Guys

Ladies MUST be available in the cities they advertise in..Dallas,Ft.Worth,incall,out call,wherever & whatever.Eccie advertising guidelines.

RTM anyone who is NOT following the rules

Thanks

T Originally Posted by TBONE
There are ads in the Dallas forum inviting us to go to other cities all the time. Are these allowed sinse they state "visit me when in xxx city"?
I'm ok with them advertising anywhere , I'd just like some way of knowing if they are available in FW ( incal/outcall ) so I can skip over the ones not in FW. It's easy to say they can come to FW but when you ask the fee it's like tripple . I understand that time is money and the drive to FW from Dal. is like an hour each way . That's why I'd like to know if or when they are actually in FW.
I thought the forum was supposed to help you gents find Ft. Worth providers. Now the forum is so packed with non FW ads, the ladies in FW don't get read like they should. We already get to post two ads a week and have a showcase. No reason to post in a city you don't really go to.
  • S-Man
  • 06-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Wouldn't it be more useful if it was limited to those providers who have an incall in the FTW area? Otherwise, Dallas providers will continue to post in the FTW section as long as they're willing to travel to FTW.
  • Will
  • 06-29-2010, 10:02 PM
It would be nice to have a title subtitle or something that read Incall in Fort Worth. or Arlington or??? I was going to start a thread about this because I have had a job in Far north Fort worth and there has not been much lunch availablity up there along 820 for awhile. Thanks for starting the thread. This has become a bit of a problem.
When I do post ads in the Ft. Worth section, I'm always sure to include my location in the ad title (example... this weeks is Bedford, so I have that in my title so you guys don't have to search to know where exactly I am).