Looks like Obama may have to return the Nobel Peace Prize

Remember those chemical weapons that were not found in Iraq? Many believe they were sent to Syria. Seems like they have been found. Now Obama is considering sending US forces to Syria. How will the left spin this? Will the liberals and Obama be forced to admit he did not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize and return it?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/interna...zBrHlvWu6ZdwUL
Wait! Are you saying that a US president is going to go to war against a middle eastern country in a search for weapons of mass destruction. Where have I heard this before?
Wait! Are you saying that a US president is going to go to war against a middle eastern country in a search for weapons of mass destruction. Where have I heard this before? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

I can already hear it, it Bush's fault. He didn't go into Iraq fast enough to stop the weapons from going to Syria.
We all know that Bush, being a warmonger, could have gone in with a moments notice but he had to let the democrats in the Senate and House make their speeches SUPPORTING the invasion of Iraq and the need for war. Then the democrats voted to go to war.
another Merrie Melody from the Loony Tunes!
another Merrie Melody from the Loony Tunes! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Really?

"We have seen the reports that after five days of refusing to allow the UN investigative team immediate and unimpeded access to the site of a reported August 21 chemical weapons attacks, the regime may allow access tomorrow," a senior Obama administration official said in a statement on Sunday.

"If the Syrian government had nothing to hide and wanted to prove to the world that it had not used chemical weapons in this incident, it would have ceased its attacks on the area and granted immediate access to the U.N. — five days ago."

Ha, Ha! Some on here don't think the Obaminable administration is a bunch of "loonies"!
another Merrie Melody from the Loony Tunes! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Right or wrong about everything he has done, he certainly did not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. He has spent more on war than any other President!!
Right or wrong about everything he has done, he certainly did not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. He has spent more on war than any other President!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It's expensive to pack up and go home ....

..... unless one just drops his/her weapon and runs.
Right or wrong about everything he has done, he certainly did not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize. He has spent more on war than any other President!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
. . . but maybe Odumbo served as a role model for others to emulate.

'Heroic effort at great personal cost': Edward Snowden nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

"A Swedish sociology professor has nominated Edward Snowden for the Nobel Peace Prize. He says the NSA whistleblower could help “save the prize from the disrepute incurred by the hasty and ill-conceived decision” to give the 2009 award to Barack Obama."

http://rt.com/news/snowden-nominated-nobel-peace-099/

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...ize-94158.html
Wait a minute.......you mean that the "red line" has been crossed?
Sounds like a good enough reason to me, so what color is the next line not to be crossed?
Its been double-crossed which is a BHO specialty.
Wait! Are you saying that a US president is going to go to war against a middle eastern country in a search for weapons of mass destruction. Where have I heard this before? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
That's a perfect reason to stay OUT of Syria. And Egypt. And Libya. And Iran.

I can already hear it, it Bush's fault. He didn't go into Iraq fast enough to stop the weapons from going to Syria. Originally Posted by thisguy23
The chemical weapons didn't come from Iraq. That is more Tea Party nonsense trying to make Bush look good and Obama look bad.

Syria has long had its own stockpiles. Assad's father used poison gas 30+ years ago on his own people. The apple didn't fall far from the tree in that family.

STAY OUT of Syria. Let the Muslims bleed each other dry.
That's a perfect reason to stay OUT of Syria. And Egypt. And Libya. And Iran.

The chemical weapons didn't come from Iraq. That is more Tea Party nonsense trying to make Bush look good and Obama look bad.
... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Gawd, don't tell me you joining the crowd that makes the TEA Party the boogie man for everything.
  • Seedy
  • 08-26-2013, 12:40 AM
Wait a minute.......you mean that the "red line" has been crossed?
Sounds like a good enough reason to me, so what color is the next line not to be crossed? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
YELLOW, like the big stripe running down his back.