My apologies if I offended any providers

Ladies I did a couple reviews saying 2nd provider in 2 days days and 3rd provider in 3 days. I was basically bragging on my trifecta. It is like the 80 yr old man who went to confession and told the priest he just had sex with a 18 yr old. The priest told him to say 5 Hail Mary's. He told the priest he couldn't cause he wasn't a Catholic. The priest asked him why are you telling me and he said " Hell I am telling everyone. So ladies no offense and I promise I'll always tip u ladies. Forgive my old ass?
You sound so sweet and kind.....
M.M.
Hell, after I read one of your reviews, I kind of set that as a goal for myself also! Of course, I can see that a provider may take offense but a fellow hobbyist is probably looking for something else to check off his bucket list.
Plus I am 50 yrs old and I survived 3 great beautiful providers and lived to tell.
I was going to ask if you hit the lottery, billyland.
Nicolet, no lottery but a few tax free bucks.��
No need to apologize. I assure you not one of these ladies care how many women you bang before them as long as you show up clean and show them the proper respect. You could nail ten of them a day if your able and can afford it and I promise you number 11 will gladly take your money when you show up at her door. That is the beauty of the hobby.

I hope to still be able to bang three a day when I hit the big 50 in six years. Not every day but at least every now and then.
3 in 3 days lets not get carried away. lol