Saying good bye

Time for me to leave this place. As I have said to the powers that be, things here have changed. I have too, but in different directions.

I feel lucky to have met some of you on a social level, and some on a more personal level.

Take care of yourselves.
I'm sorry to see you go. Please be safe.
I will miss seeing the pics you post of those fantastic sweater puppies. Take care
Nic:

You will be missed. You have been a excellent contributor to ECCIE with your thoughtful posts, not to mention those pics that BassCat mentions.

All the best to you in the future.

Hugs!

JaG
  • Pmon
  • 03-03-2017, 05:35 AM
I've been a silent fan for a long time. Sorry I missed my chance, but all the best to you.
Nic, you will be greatly missed by me and others. I've enjoyed being your friend, you are one of the genuine ones. Eccie is losing one of a kind, wishing you the best in the next chapter of your life.

I hope someone awesome has crossed your path and that you find much happiness in your years to come....
M.M.
Best wishes to you! I hope your retirement is joyful and happy.
Have a fun time whatever you do sugar. ��
Time for me to leave this place. As I have said to the powers that be, things here have changed. I have too, but in different directions.

I feel lucky to have met some of you on a social level, and some on a more personal level.

Take care of yourselves. Originally Posted by Nicolet
Be good. And if you are not able to be good, enjoy every minute of being bad!!
Best of luck with all of your future endeavors. Cheers !!
I'm sorry I missed out on meeting you, but I do send a heartfelt best wishes to you in your future endeavors. Take care.
Unfortunately, like a couple of other hobbyists, I missed out on meeting you. I deeply regret that. However, I am thankful that you took the time to exchange a few messages with me. You enriched my life by doing so.

Like everyone else who has expressed their thoughts, I wish nothing but the best for you in the years to come. I hope you experience much happiness and personal fulfillment, and create many more memories that you will cherish for the rest of your life.

With great affection and admiration,
Mark

We will miss you Nic....Are you sure you want to leave??
M.M.
Dearest Ms. Nicolet:

We have had our differences... but believe it or not I truly DO respect you, unlike certain individuals when you say Goodby it's truly that Goodby. Gentleman if you have missed her it is your loss, Ms. Nicolet is not going to reappear again with a New Name and Different Location. You
Ms. Nicolet are a CLASSIC the Hobby is going to find itself hard put in attempting to discover a replacement for your Style and Understated Elegance.

With Love and Respect,
Ninotsugi