URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Nw hwy & 35
Activities: lap dance, lfk, CBJ, HJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Very Pretty, thin, smaller B tits but very perky, great ass, fit body.
Recommendation: Yes
Is this day or night shift
Day
I've gone to CL during the day and night and usually there are strippers and other customers walking up and standing right beside our fort so I dont know how you guys get away with FS. Unless she is looking in all directions every second like all of the strippers I went upstairs with. Half second head and stop to look around, another second head then look around again, dude walks up and rests his arm on my fort chair as he watches dancers from the top balcony, etc. In St Louis there is either a private locked room or another club has a stall with a chair and everyone there knows to leave you alone since its 100% extras with all of them. You dont even have to say anything you just walk up and she will ask what you want.
Who did you pay the $25 to?
Paid girl at front door, upstairs was completely empty, got lucky.
I'm a little more concerned with why you pay $25 to go upstairs during the day. Hell, I've never paid a dime to go up there even at night. And I was just there for lunch last week. Sounds to me like a door girl took your money and put it in her pocket.
I'm a little more concerned with why you pay $25 to go upstairs during the day. Hell, I've never paid a dime to go up there even at night. And I was just there for lunch last week. Sounds to me like a door girl took your money and put it in her pocket. Originally Posted by marvelousntx
+1
I've gone to CL during the day and night and usually there are strippers and other customers walking up and standing right beside our fort so I dont know how you guys get away with FS. Unless she is looking in all directions every second like all of the strippers I went upstairs with. Half second head and stop to look around, another second head then look around again, dude walks up and rests his arm on my fort chair as he watches dancers from the top balcony, etc. In St Louis there is either a private locked room or another club has a stall with a chair and everyone there knows to leave you alone since its 100% extras with all of them. You dont even have to say anything you just walk up and she will ask what you want. Originally Posted by Handsome Nashville
CL is utter waste of time. It was fun when it was CR.
Man I checked this place out last Saturday after midnight and most of the girls here are thick. There were only two good looking girls. One of them has long blonde hair.
$25???
I have never been charged to go upstairs. You may have been dooped.