Disrespect & Threats . (Gary)

This guy Gary**** (handle changed to Rangers7834; added so comes up in search - NYr)is so disrespectful .first message he sent me was totally disrespect so I decided I was not going to see him. I even message him telling him I am not the provider he looking for then he gets mad saying he is going to make a post about me so that fine because I Have Every single one of his nasty disrespectful messages . so if u interested in seeming them P.m Me I Have no reason to lie . plus His Racists messages aswell
  • L.A.
  • 01-05-2017, 10:45 AM
Who the hell is Gary???

Is he an ECCIE member?

Did he post something on here?

Any links?
Who is John Galt?
She said she would see me, sent text that played along with my "disrespectful" tone. She said she liked it. Said she would text me later as she was busy. I messaged her this morning in a message that played along with the tone we set yesterday, then she says she won't see me. She disrespected my time so I went off on her. Good riddance to her and to this thread. Lol
He said she said,,,, he didn't see her and she didn't see him... who cares? Jamie, just move on from un-necessary post...I am sure u will get another dick and he will get another pussy..
I Report Every Single one of our message to the admin so they know what's up Mr.Gary Shame on u
I'm glad you did. Have a good day.
U right EnG but when Racists messages start coming something has to be done
I Have Did What I Had To Do !.
I Report Every Single one of our message to the admin so they know what's up Mr.Gary Shame on u Originally Posted by jamieDallas
Hi jamie,

My name is Elisabeth and I'm one of the female moderators.

Often, when something happens that is upsetting, it's a really good idea to either vent in the private female-only areas of Eccie, or give yourself some time to cool off once an unpleasant or upsetting incident has happened.

I do not know you but I can completely understand where there can be miscommunications between two people. It happens to me more frequently than I would like.

Good luck with everything. I mean that.

You have access to the Infoshare areas and the powder room. They're both excellent places to report something that you've experienced, ask questions, get advice, etc.

Take care,
Elisabeth

Edited to add: I was writing this response, and taking my time doing so, when there was an additional back and forth. I'm not a mod in this area and only offering gentle opinion, but this type of back and forth is rarely helpful.

If someone is bothering you, then ignore them. Just some really cheap advice from one female to another.

Alright. Gotta run.
Thanks a Bunch !
I was Very Shooken Up By Those racist messages but I won't let that stop my hobby joy
Listen, I am sorry about the messages, I am clearly not racist, I wanted to see you badly and have seen many other black providers. I was engaging in roleplay with you, none of my messages were meant to offend or be disrespectful. I asked you in a text yesterday if my message offended you, you said no it actually turned me on. That's all it was, roleplay.
I'm Not here for sorry just here too let other people know about what u do . what's done is done like I said every message has been sent to Mod
That's fine but you are not blame free so stop acting like it and move on. And once again. I dont give a fuck what you send to a mod.