Encounter: Pour Some Sugar (at Pink One) on Me! C'mon Fire Me Up, Pour Your Sugar On Me,I Can't Get Enough!

Date: 9-26-2018
Name: Sugar
Address and Phone: Pink One - 11181 Denton Drive, Phone: (972) 241-7711
Address: Denton Drive from the Rear, Harry Hines in Front, Latin Plaza Parking Lot
Phone: 972-241-7711
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, Pelvic Grinding, SS, TUMA, Rusty Trombone, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long Dark Blonde, pinned up during most of session
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-5, 110 Pounds, 34c-24-36, some ink in several areas, cute ass, pretty (self-proclaimed "Cute"), light complexion, shaved
Recommendation: Yes
Great review, Man.

She must be special for you to hunt her down after 4 months. I seen a Sugar reviewed at Bali. Same girl? The description does not match
Nicely done Chung !!
thanks Guys..

before I get back to the Kavanaugh/Ford Committee Hearing, this is probably as good a place as any, to say if any of you ever get the idea to place my name for nomination to the Supreme Court, just don't do it. not after what I wrote here.. just don't.

"Mr. Tran, is it your testimony from your ECCIE review of Sugar at Pink One (Senator holds up copy of this review), that you placed the young lady on her stomach, and vigorously licked her ass like an -out-of-control Maniac?"

Haha Chung !! You never cease to amaze !! Lol..
"Mr. Tran, is it your testimony from your ECCIE review of Sugar at Pink One (Senator holds up copy of this review), that you placed the young lady on her stomach, and vigorously licked her ass like an -out-of-control Maniac?" Originally Posted by Chung Tran
thanks SD.. I didn't have any future repercussions in mind, when I saw Sugar's ass, I allowed my beast instinct to take over. it was worse than that, I plotted the first 30 minutes how best to demonstrate my affection. in retrospect, I think Kavanaugh's opening statement today, mirrored my oral attack on Sugar's ass.. wild, uninhibited, and conspiratorial-based, LOL..

Sugar enraptured me the moment she walked in.. I knew she was slim, with a great figure, but her hair had a vague Farrah Fawcett quality that made her more desirable than last time. the step-up in service was an additional bonus.

and no, Sugar is not the same as that from Bali. I can't speak to that one, but Sugar at Pink One is fantastic!
  • dd2dx
  • 09-27-2018, 11:17 PM
Same sugar from lucky haven several months ago? So many sugars...
I need to go see if I could get some face sitting action. in this
Same sugar from lucky haven several months ago? So many sugars... Originally Posted by dd2dx
yes Sir!

and most recently at Illusions.. it must have been an exhausting move, making the difficult trek through 6 feet of sidewalk to get to Pink One. but Sugar showed no energy depletion from the move, she fucked me vigorously
  • dd2dx
  • 09-28-2018, 09:26 AM
Say what she was at Illusion? Dang man wheee was I?
Good review.
Say what she was at Illusion? Dang man wheee was I? Originally Posted by dd2dx
taking a wee wee?

Sugar was not at Illusions for long, I didn't know myself until someone posted she had left Illusions for Pink One. that's when I decided to "sink the pink" before Sugar left for some other Spa.
I got my eyes on that lil booty.
I got my eyes on that lil booty. Originally Posted by CaptainBlackBeard
keep them there.. and tilt your head under the spread of her legs, and have your way with your mouth.. God Damn that was a hot move I made, LOL
keep them there.. and tilt your head under the spread of her legs, and have your way with your mouth.. God Damn that was a hot move I made, LOL Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That position will be known as The Chung. Thanks.