I keep getting stood up:(

I am the nicest guy in the world and quite handsome IMHO Lol but I have the worst luck with providers. I am always very respectful and courteous during the screening process. I have a great deal of respect for those in the industry because I know its not easy. I get stood up, or get the run-around 99% of the time. Its almost comical now. I don't even expect it to actually happen anymore. Having said that, I really didn't want to go back home with a pocket full of money, I decided to buy a new set of golf irons.
Well do u have references other than that review?? And do u start every conversation with The I Am Handsome comment cause Honestly that is such a HUGE turnoff for Me!!
  • rrath
  • 06-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Its harder out there these days, keep trying it will happen and when it does talk with her to help you get others.
Well do u have references other than that review?? And do u start every conversation with The I Am Handsome comment cause Honestly that is such a HUGE turnoff for Me!! Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
Seriously?? Clearly a joke.....please google "LOL"

can't have references without sessions can we...
Join preferred411 it will make it much easier for u!
I am just wondering about references because me personally I wouldn't accept her!! And some ladies get offended then arrogant statements I understand ur making a joke but some don't!!! I personally don't care for Google !