The Screening process on P411

REMEMBER LADIES just because p411 does their job well and screens them against being a cop DOES NOT MEAN the screening process includes screening them from being stupid or an ASSHOLE or someone that reads your menu prices, location etc. Or that is not a time waster.
These are still men who think with their little head and hell that head may have the only brains in the body.. REAL TALK!
This can go either way I am sure just because you book a p411 provider does nor mean she is civilized or considerate of your time either.
JUST SAYING.. Had something happen to my partner in crime that I thought was a dumb ass move from a member then I realized just cause they are member does not mean they are smart or can read.
You going to get to a point sometime soon? Or is this just another hooker rant about clients?
  • WTF
  • 02-20-2014, 06:31 AM
You going to get to a point sometime soon? Or is this just another hooker rant about clients? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I think it was a friendly reminder to make sure the toilet seat his down before ya use it.

You going to get to a point sometime soon? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
The point Is...Just because people are members of a certain forum does not make them reliable, respectful or Koshier
We providers sometimes forget that. I know sometimes I myself have held p411 members at a higher quality of clients. Especially over BP clients.

I am thinking that this is a CO-ED discussion board for both sides of the fence. BUT HELL WHAT DO I KNOW. I AM JUST A COON ASS BLONDE WOMAN UP @ 5 A.M. venting and sharing my FEELINGS to my like minded people on this board that I enjoy so much.

FYI! Feelings are not right or wrong they are just feelings and I was just sharing mine.