Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

Whiny refuses to acknowledge the questions asked of him yet demands others respond to his "cross-examination." I wonder if that led to him losing his law license. Or was it because he grew up speaking jive?
  • CJ7
  • 06-30-2013, 10:57 PM
I'm still waiting for CBJ7 to explain how a Physician's Assistant is not a medical professional. Must be something new under Obamacare. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

post 219 shit for comprehension skills

Ive had a broken nose ... 12 hours later my entire face was swollen. Zims nose wasn't broken OR even cracked ..

sorry but that's the way it is

after a broken nose ..

after Zimmermans broken nose

End of Broken nose story ... and I do mean STORY ! Originally Posted by CJ7
Just because his nose WASN'T broken, if that is true, so what?

Do you think that you have to wait for someone to break your nose before you can use "deadly force" in Florida?
O’Mara asks if it could be a bone protruding in his nose. She says based on the difference in the other photo it would not be.

Ive had a broken nose ... 12 hours later my entire face was swollen. Zims nose wasn't broken OR even cracked ..

sorry but that's the way it is

after a broken nose ..

after Zimmermans broken nose

End of Broken nose story ... and I do mean STORY ! Originally Posted by CJ7
Do you think you have to wait until someone breaks your nose before you can use "deadly force" in Florida? If you do, you are wrong!

I "assume" that you believe a broken nose would be great bodily harm or serious bodily injury, other wise you would not be so hell bent on trying to prove his nose wasn't broken.
after a broken nose ..

Originally Posted by CJ7

Immediately after beating by Martin ... that's what emergency medical or physician assistants saw.

Not your bullshit comparison photos. Would I be concerned his nose was broken? Would Zimmerman?

His friggin nose is crooked for God's sake .... the soft tissue is pushed to the side and "broken"?

CJ what you unwittingly don't realize is, like the prosecution, you are arguing FOR SELF DEFENSE!!!

The jury will NEVER be asked if his nose was broken!!!!!!!!!!
  • CJOHN
  • 07-01-2013, 06:25 AM
WTM? WTM?
johnny and j

where my spearm? who know what you are going to do with my seed, you goddless fuck? Originally Posted by CJOHN
+
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Typical libtard bedwetting response.

The only person happy Martin is dead is the admitted racist WTF and the rest of the Democratic party.

See? We can play this all day! Originally Posted by gnadfly
Kinda like you (and the rest of you Tea Turds) don't give a shit about all our dead soldiers killed in the BS WMD war in Iraq to make you and a few soccer moms sleep better at night. I will play this game as long as you want...

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...e-bit-racist-0

One conclusion from this study is clear. For most of us, the racist/sexist/ageist inside us may not be a monster of our own making; s/he is not a reflection of who we are, but a reflection of where we've been. Being faster to associate ‘black' with ‘violence' doesn't imply that you are a hardcore racist, it sadly just means you're American.
This conclusion is both reassuring and sad.
Reassuring, because now we can understand why we are all a little bit racist (and sexist, and ageist). And understanding is half the battle against it.
So what are you saying? that because he called him names in a phone call it was o.k. to track him down and shoot him? Where do you think this happened, Texas? Originally Posted by BigLouie
That is not what anybody is saying. What they continually say is if someone is beating the shit out of you then you have the option to use deadly force to make it stop.

Apparently what you are saying is if someone is patrolling their neighborhood and following you to determine if you are looking to break in to a home then it is OK to beat the shit out of them.

Personally I don't believe he should or will be found guilty based on the evidence provided so far but you never know what a jury will do. Look at the OJ trial.
The state has a very high hurdle to prove that Zimmerman was motivated by racism....
In order to prove the second degree murder charge the State brought against Zimmerman they must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he acted with a depraved mind. To get to a depraved mind they need to show some kind of hatred or ill-will. In most murder 2 cases the people know each other and have a long history of animus, which is the source of the “depraved mind”. Here Martin and Zimmerman did not know each other, so the State is forced to pursue some more generalized hatred–such as racism.
Andrew Branca at Legal Insurrection.
http://legalinsurrection.com/
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2013, 08:19 AM
That is not what anybody is saying. What they continually say is if someone is beating the shit out of you then you have the option to use deadly force to make it stop.

Apparently what you are saying is if someone is patrolling their neighborhood and following you to determine if you are looking to break in to a home then it is OK to beat the shit out of them.

Personally I don't believe he should or will be found guilty based on the evidence provided so far but you never know what a jury will do. Look at the OJ trial. Originally Posted by Budman
Martin was living in that neighborhood too.

Should we all start following each other with loaded guns?

How would you feel if some stranger with a loaded gun started following you around?

Is that the new standard? Follow someone around and if they fear for their life and try and protect themself, shoot them dead. Tell your side of the story and walk?

Zimmerman will be convicted of manslaughter, mark my words. He could have prevented this tragedy from happening.
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2013, 08:20 AM
The state has a very high hurdle to prove that Zimmerman was motivated by racism....
In order to prove the second degree murder charge the State brought against Zimmerman they must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he acted with a depraved mind. To get to a depraved mind they need to show some kind of hatred or ill-will. In most murder 2 cases the people know each other and have a long history of animus, which is the source of the “depraved mind”. Here Martin and Zimmerman did not know each other, so the State is forced to pursue some more generalized hatred–such as racism.
Andrew Branca at Legal Insurrection.
http://legalinsurrection.com/ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
It is not about second degree murder....it is about manslaughter, on that he will be convicted.
So you admit the state overcharged ?
  • WTF
  • 07-01-2013, 10:46 AM
So you admit the state overcharged ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Is that something new in any state?

You keep stating the obvious and JD is going to ask you out because you have so much in common!

• CJ7
  • 07-01-2013, 11:08 AM

Immediately after beating by Martin ... that's what emergency medical or physician assistants saw.

Not your bullshit comparison photos. Would I be concerned his nose was broken? Would Zimmerman?

His friggin nose is crooked for God's sake .... the soft tissue is pushed to the side and "broken"?

CJ what you unwittingly don't realize is, like the prosecution, you are arguing FOR SELF DEFENSE!!!

The jury will NEVER be asked if his nose was broken!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
the jury has to decide IF his nose was broken, not sit on a witness stand and answer questions ... the remarkable recovery picture of Superman Nose taken 12 hours later should give them all the info the require ,, a picture is worth a thousand words, unless youre a white rightwinger on this board

12 hours later ... MAGIC !!

Is that something new in any state?

You keep stating the obvious and JD is going to ask you out because you have so much in common!

Originally Posted by WTF
Regardless of what options the judge gives the jury, the concept of reasonable doubt is still in affect. There is swore testimony that Zimmerman was getting beat up, and pictures to back it up.

Even the most ardent supporters for the prosecution have to admit that there is already plenty reasonable doubt raised, and the defense hasn't even presented it's case.

The only thing hat will keep the judge from giving a directed verdict of not guilty will be her fear of repricusions from the poverty pimps, race baiters, and polititians.

Even if the jury does convict, there is no way that the conviction will stand under appeal. If it were allowed too, our entire judicial system based on the reasonable doubt premis would be made a mockery of.