Dallas Street Recon Sunday 11/7/2010 6:00 pm

This is just a FYI for street action, or lack there of.
I cruised all the way down skillman to abrams, then back up abrams to Royal. Royal to 75 then north to Forest and east on Forest. Forest to Dennis. Dennis south to royal to HH to Denton to walnut hill to freewood to Lombardy to NW HWY to Irving.
NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH, ZIP ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
So I went to Aloha and saw Angel(review to follow in AMP land).
After my AMP visit, I leave and there she is on NW HWY heading east on the westbound side.
Limp noodle would not allow to partake, but she was fine. Do not know her name and it was too dark to see her face, but she had a 8+ on a 10 scale body. Did not see her face enough to say pretty, but she was at minimal cute and looked to be maybe gorgeous, but again, can not confirm gorgeous face, only hot, hot body in boots and at least a cute face.
The streets are dead ECCIE SW hobbyists, unless they all moved south, I did not go south of 30.
She was the exception in an otherwise dismal SW recon afternoon.
If anyone saw her, i would definitely ber interested in her contact info.

DGSRG
it sucks... is it too cold to be out?
I wouldn't think so. Money is money.
Drove thru NWH and HH last night. NOTHING was out!!
How is the FW SW scene looking?
not so good!
  • mar6
  • 11-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Only thing I've seen lately is a group of girls in GP working out of the same motel. It is know by the SW community as the "Little" Relax. These gals are a bit too nasty for me, but to each his own.

I have occasionally spotted a SW in GP on Main ST on that stretch of road between Beltline and about 1/2 to 3/4 of a mile East of there. I saw one decent one but did not pick her up.
  • texin
  • 11-15-2010, 09:14 AM
I did almost the exact same cruise as DGSRG last Wednesday during the daytime with the same results. Went to GP and saw several ladies on both sides of the tracks around 23rd. Mostly older ladies with lots of miles. Found a HSW for a 30 dollar bj on Jefferson just east of GSW around 2:30. Lots of dead areas these days.
I didn't know I needed to check the other side of the tracks in GP.

Picking up SWs in DFW takes too much driving....
tel me more about hat HSW in GP please...my faves
  • texin
  • 11-22-2010, 07:56 AM
tel me more about hat HSW in GP please...my faves Originally Posted by sunlover469
Skinny, long blk hair, kinda pretty, about 30 yo. Name was Flacca. Been around quite awhile.
I've had Flaca about 3 weeks ago.. Never got around to write a review though.. She is fine, but i know for a fact she is older than 30.. I'll try to put a review together soon i guess..
  • texin
  • 11-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Ran into HSW Priscilla in GP today. Had not seen her in over a year. She's put on some weight but looks better than ever and gives good L2. Saw a real nice WSW on NW Hwy near Loop 12 but my fuggin boss called right when I was gonna get her and some other lucky horndog got her.