ladies - favorite colognes?

I want to expand my variety of fragrances so I was wondering...ladies, which fragrances makes you think "I want some of that!"

Thanks for your replies!
which fragrances makes you think "I want some of that!" Originally Posted by Starry69
Not sure about others, but I wear "O' de Desperation"
Chrome. The first time I smelled it, I felt like I was in an axe commercial. All I wanted to do was crawl all over the poor man and peel his clothes off. It smells clean and alluring without being too powerful or overbearing.
Chrome. The first time I smelled it, I felt like I was in an axe commercial. All I wanted to do was crawl all over the poor man and peel his clothes off. It smells clean and alluring without being too powerful or overbearing. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
There'll be a run on that product at the store tonight!
For men?

Acqua di Parma

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Acqua-di...4&cmCat=search

I have a client that wears this and I just wish to jump all over him when he does. It took me a few years to figure out what he wears.

To this DAY ... when I think of a wonderful fragrance, I think of this. One caveat ... I'm not sure what "type" of Acqua di Parma that he wears. He told me that it was the original one.

Anyway ... this is a "jump my bones" type of male scent!!! And my client? He has a lot of hair, which I ADORE. And this scent would get in the hair on his chest and I wanted to BURY MY FACE in it. Yes ... it's that good.

Also ... believe it or not, I like that Axe stuff the younger folks wear. Go figure!

(I'm complicated!!!!!)

Elisabeth
I love D&G Light Blue for men---drives me wild!
Yes. Cool Water (I like both for men and women) is nice, too!
Yes. Cool Water (I like both for men and women) is nice, too! Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I haven't worn Cool Water in 20 years... but got a lot of compliments when I did. I bounce between 3-4 colognes now. Have to look for sure what they all are, for sure. One is Pi (the math symbol). Have to look tonight onn what the others are.
There'll be a run on that product at the store tonight! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Sear's, Target and Walmart are all sold out by my location...
Sear's, Target and Walmart are all sold out by my location... Originally Posted by ElumEno
At Sears, Target and WalMart, you'll be lucky if they have Aqua Velva in stock. Dude, you need to step up your store selections!
At Sears, Target and WalMart, you'll be lucky if they have Aqua Velva in stock. Dude, you need to step up your store selections! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Hey its snowy and icy out there... I have my limits.

But on that same note...
The cologne that I have received the most compliments about is Aspen for Men.
BTW... what's wrong with Aqua Velva? I have a bottle right next to my bottle of Brut.
(Does Avon still make Wild Country?)
For men?

Acqua di Parma

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Acqua-di...4&cmCat=search

I have a client that wears this and I just wish to jump all over him when he does. It took me a few years to figure out what he wears.

To this DAY ... when I think of a wonderful fragrance, I think of this. One caveat ... I'm not sure what "type" of Acqua di Parma that he wears. He told me that it was the original one.

Anyway ... this is a "jump my bones" type of male scent!!! And my client? He has a lot of hair, which I ADORE. And this scent would get in the hair on his chest and I wanted to BURY MY FACE in it. Yes ... it's that good.

Also ... believe it or not, I like that Axe stuff the younger folks wear. Go figure!

(I'm complicated!!!!!)

Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
A woman after my own heart. Acqua Di Parma has been my go to scent for years, introduced to me by a lovely young woman of Italian descent who insisted that when I wore it her clothes would unbutton, unzip, unhook and remove themselves.

Now THAT is the mark of a good cologne.

Elisabeth, we will def have to field test when you are in KC next
Hey Wiz be kind to the mule English Leather and Musk are his true faves.
YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?!?

Hey Wiz be kind to the mule English Leather and Musk are his true faves. Originally Posted by noleftturn
Chrome. The first time I smelled it, I felt like I was in an axe commercial. All I wanted to do was crawl all over the poor man and peel his clothes off. It smells clean and alluring without being too powerful or overbearing. Originally Posted by JayceeRivers
Mental Note here and soon to be on a sticky note...which in turn will end up in a cc purchase....which end up me seeing Jaycee for a several hours...which will end with me having a heart attack ....which will end up with a large Dr bill....which will end up me with me returning such item due to this experience.......Thanks Jaycee