Probable sting

• texin
  • 11-17-2010, 11:58 AM
2 white girls standing blatantly obvious in the apartment parking lot south of Royal across from Dennis. I watched for 10 mins then a black car with 2 well dressed white men pulled up, both got in and they headed north on Dennis. Blonde with purple top and long haired brunette with dark top, torn blue jeans and high heels. May still be in the area but I'm outta here. Be careful.
according to my Yahoo maps, Dennis does not go south of Royal Lane, sounds like my Korean customers hotel again
you should have followed to see if they got pulled over...
  • texin
  • 11-19-2010, 09:47 AM
according to my Yahoo maps, Dennis does not go south of Royal Lane, sounds like my Korean customers hotel again Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
No...I'm very familiar with your customers' HGM. Dennis ends at Royal and if you go across Royal via Dennis you would be in the parking lot I was talking about. BTW... love your avatar.
No...I'm very familiar with your customers' HGM. Dennis ends at Royal and if you go across Royal via Dennis you would be in the parking lot I was talking about. BTW... love your avatar. Originally Posted by texin
One of my sugarbabys from FTW, I thought my move might kill the deal but we talk 2/3 times a day