apology to kaylen

So I have been a not so nice guy and have made many negative statements about her on this board.

I am issuing a public apology to kaylen.

Sorry for being a jerk and I hope admitting this and apologizing publicly makes up for it in some small way.
You have a very good reputation and I hope it stays that way.

OK guys feel free to bash away lol. i know how this goes.
Well thank you for the apology baby. Takes some big balls to say that on here. Thank you again Reorox. XOXO Kaylen
So I have been a not so nice guy and have made many negative statements about her on this board.

Sorry for being a jerk and I hope admitting this and apologizing publicly makes up for it in some small way.

OK guys feel free to bash away lol. i know how this goes. Originally Posted by reorox
Im not really going to bash you, but in general I think "public apologies" are silly. Making it in public means you seem to care that we know about it and it is hard to take a public apology serious when the worst thing you have done is joked about some white knights and even then it was a month ago. Maybe I missed something though.

Glad whatever issue was worked out, but this thread is a bit weird. Have fun and good luck.
Honestly, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

But I hope you feel better!
Apologized before disabling account. Stayin' classy, reo!

OK guys feel free to bash away lol. i know how this goes. Originally Posted by reorox
RESPECT - excellent. As Kaylen says above - it takes some big bras balls to say sorry.