New pic! New number! New location!

I just changed my number because i had someone put a bogus post on bp. Idk. The hatred is at a all time high. Lol. But its listed in my showcase as well as a few new pics. Im really not moved much by the post. But just so everyone is aware it was my bp ad with some pictures added and words edited. They include pictures of some ts guy i guess. Not sure who the guy in the pics is but hey. But i was getting weird calls about 3somes with a guy so i checked up on it and sure enough. So people wondering why i switch my number alot. This is exaxtly why.
Thanks for letting us know. I was wondering about that when I saw that ad. Not sure how anybody who has spent time with you could be so unsatisfied with you that they would do something like that. I can't even imagine anybody being unsatisfied at all with your services. I'm sure as hell not. But then there are just idiots out there that like to cause problems for everybody just so they can sit back and laugh at others pain and discomfort.
Bitches be craaazzzy these days.
Lol @gemma i think it was one of two people. I think thats low. Because you think youre going to stop my money but theyre really making themselves look bad. Because im legit. Everyone knows im safe no lurkers or anybody with me. But not too many people know about my tattoos and they used a play on that. But honestly when i saw it i busted out laughing. But i changed the number anyway because i didnt want those type of calls, police thinking im working with another guy ya know, coming to my phone.
  • Emmie
  • 02-08-2015, 10:20 AM
I wondered what the hell that was all about!! I thought for sure it was a low, low blow!! Bitches are SCANDALOUS!!!
People do what they can. But i think it was moreso a bitch ass *Staff Edit - JCM opposed to a female. But im unmoved by it. Again i say. People do what they can. But in that same instant its based off something im doing. Slander, hatred and these other tactics are to be expected. But im lauguing at them. If something else like this happens again im exposing every bitch i know. Everyone that has a pimp, everyone who has tried to recruit me for a pimp. And every pimp that has Tried to recruit me for himself. I love games kuz i have the cheat code lol. So stay tuned because things may get interesting on this internet .
Thats is some derrière you've got there. I would love to get a closer look for myself. Good luck with this whole situation moving forward.
Thanks for the update Goddess
Have a nice evening
I just changed my number because i had someone put a bogus post on bp. Idk. The hatred is at a all time high. Lol. But its listed in my showcase as well as a few new pics. Im really not moved much by the post. But just so everyone is aware it was my bp ad with some pictures added and words edited. They include pictures of some ts guy i guess. Not sure who the guy in the pics is but hey. But i was getting weird calls about 3somes with a guy so i checked up on it and sure enough. So people wondering why i switch my number alot. This is exaxtly why. Originally Posted by Goddess_Kc