Do providers respond to PM'S here on ECCIE ?

I like to PM a provider first to find out if she travels prior to a phone call. If she will not I won't waste her time with a call. I have found out I get very few responses. Even to tell me they don't travel is this normal? If so I will not bother with PM'S.
I always respond to pms. I sometimes prefer a pm first if I have never met a client or screened them before. If I am not working that day or didn't get the pm notification that could cause me to respond a little slower. But then there is email and the wonderful telephone invention 😆
Yes you did...
LOL guess I got my answer...
I do also .... Might take me a little time to respond if I'am busy . If I'am really busy I will respond please call but I will never leave anyone unresponded too ...
  • Emmie
  • 02-10-2015, 05:30 PM
I always respond to my PM messages!
I like to pm first. Then it's up to the lady to pm, call, or text.
I like to PM a provider first to find out if she travels prior to a phone call. If she will not I won't waste her time with a call. I have found out I get very few responses. Even to tell me they don't travel is this normal? If so I will not bother with PM'S. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
just your PM's they ignore i'va
WTF dies that mean CC?
He's teasing you biggen. Just throw back at him. I do with a couple of mods/admin. It's fun to dance on the edge. Amusing to see CC post in KC though. But as KC is the center of the known universe with gals from Texas here all the time, and Chicago, Denver, Tennessee just a one day drive (or less), and I believe a couple gals from the west coast are here this week, perhaps he's jealous and visiting to figure out why the gals like KC guys.
just your PM's they ignore i'va Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
And seriously some pms also? Since your up and about.