Fort Worth Recon

Hey guys, I just moved up from Austin. I have been looking around for SW's and reading here and it really looks like things are SLOW.

I have spotted a few around town. Of course it is always when I am on the phone with a client or on the way to a sales call. But here goes.

1. Hemphill a few blocks south of Rosedale, but north of the RR tracks. Black Female, HWP but couldn't get a good look at her face. It was nightime

2. Same area, daytime. Blonde with really curly hair. Didn't look too rough maybe a 6.5 on the SW scale.

3. Rosedale near E. 820. White girl dirty blonde or brown hair. This one looked about a 7 on the SW scale.

4. Possible black SW at Vickery at Riverwood, underneath SW Blvd bridge at the light. Literally standing at the corner. I was in the wrong lane, and turned around as soon as I could. She was either just a pedestrian or got picked up soon after.

Anyway, we can keep this thread going with new info as we all see it. So please post. Dallas stuff too, or someone can start a Dallas thread.
Few things are quite as hot as a woman doing her business in public on the street. There is something nastily attractive about it. I was once in Calgary and there were girls (college students) standing on the corners downtown in the snow wearing next to nothing. They were as hot or hotter than any girl on eccie. They charged near $400 an hour. It's legal for them to stand there but they cant approach people they must be approached.

But that's not how it is here. I do recon in every city i visit. I never do it because there's never anything good (except once in portland). Especially in dfw. The girls you'll see out and about on the street in dfw are so nasty. For a slight bump up in price you could get much better looks and service at an amp or a strip club.
In Austin you occaisionally find a "diamond in the rough", Melanie is famous down there.

I go to amps, strip clubs, and see advertising providers, but every once in a while when out and about I get the urge to pick up a SW. And I know I am not alone...
Of course not. Every time I'm near a hot spot I cruise around hoping to find that gem. It seems more and more that it's harder and harder to find.

Someday I'm going to have the balls to ask a normal independent provider to dress up all street walker'ish and walk some safe area (where no one would actually be cruising) for me to snatch her up hahaha.
I have recently begun watching Police Women of Dallas. It is interesting, and the blonde is way hot.

One of the officers pulled over a SW near Royal lane. I looked up the hotel she was in front of, and plan on swinging by there tomorrow while I am in Dallas. The SW she picked up was actually pretty attractive. I don't know how long ago the show was filmed, or if that particular Ho is still around, but I wouldn't mind meeting her.
Careful at the hotels.....recon the parking lot first and nearby streets for vans lol.

and hey.....did you hear the one about the chinese godfather?
No.....
He made them an offer they couldnt understand

(carato soprano)
  • BLM69
  • 11-20-2010, 10:15 AM
I have recently begun watching Police Women of Dallas. It is interesting, and the blonde is way hot.

One of the officers pulled over a SW near Royal lane. I looked up the hotel she was in front of, and plan on swinging by there tomorrow while I am in Dallas. The SW she picked up was actually pretty attractive. I don't know how long ago the show was filmed, or if that particular Ho is still around, but I wouldn't mind meeting her. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
I saw that also, A nice 18yr old new to the game
  • Logan
  • 11-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Back in May, I found a very nice young 18-20 yo WSW working near the 287/Mansfield Hwy intersection - http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...highlight=gold. I don’t want to publicly post anymore specific info to exactly where I found her, but if you have reviewz and history on the board, PM me and I’ll share my new mongering area.

I was going to post a review of her, but have been putting it off...and being stingy and keeping her to myself. She has her own phone and I’ve luckily been able to stay in contact with her for the past 6 months. She used to be a provider on backpage, but is working the streetz for extra money. I lucked into her when a pimp/manager was yelling at her on the street. She was visibly shaken and I managed to sweet talk her into my car. She is one of the best young white SW’s I’ve lucked into a couple of yearz. She reminds me of somewhat of JJ Pearce Sarah by the Zoo, but with more street smarts and “attitude” (…and no she didn’t have a thumb in a zip lock plastic bag! He he), but not Sarah’s keen intellect….

….I saw her last night for a quickie and she was at some relatively nice house in FW for Thankzgiving. Not sure what her real story is or why she works the streets. She should be an internet provider, but I like her current prices as she only charges .40 for a bj/stripper slide/COB or she will offer to fuck for .40. She’s young and doesn’t know she could get more money in a strip club or on the net, but she thinkz you have to pay to post an ad on the net. He he.

….I haven’t fully trained her to swallow and eat cum…yet…but she is a pretty good girl for the fee, but likes to “rush out a nut” ("Are you about to cum???"), but she does as she is told if you are nice and sweet to her. She charged me .40 last night, but I also had to take her to the store and buy her some cigs. She was a good girl and even gave me the money to buy her some cigs….

…definitely a piece of gold in FW…
  • Logan
  • 11-26-2010, 11:25 PM
I’ve gotten a few PM’s that I haven’t responded to yet regarding this 19/20 yo working white girl. I do not have the photography skillz of Chillster, but found a couple of photoz that I took of her a few months back that I’m posting in the ROS section. I alwayz ask the young white SW’s to get totally nude in my car and show me a lil pussy and she was no exception. He he….

Wow.....Logan actually sharing pics of a white teen..... It must be close to the end of the world.... He he

[QUOTE=Logan;788336]I do not have the photography skillz of Chillster

It's an honor to be an inspiration master.....
I want some of that.
  • Logan
  • 11-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Wow.....Logan actually sharing pics of a white teen..... It must be close to the end of the world.... He he
Originally Posted by chillster

Well, 2012 will be here before you know it! Art Bell has said that will be the end of the world and of course, I believe everything that he says!!! Seriously, it's the giving time of the year. Again, my photoz do not turn out as well as yourz, so I don't bother posting...it seems the only photoz that turn out well are the ones that I put a camera right up close to an open pussy. Hey, I didn't flunk out of gynecology school for nothing! he he