URL / Website: N/A
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 30 and Buckner (Dilido)
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ - and BBBJCIM -
Session Length: til finished.
Fee: .2 - .4 - .5
Hair Color and Length: Jessi Blond Long Hair - Angie - Brown in a pony tail couldn't tell length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jessi is 5'8", about 165. cute enough but skills make up for everything.
Angie is 5'2" with really nice 38C's (her statement) I think they are more like 34-36 C's. All natural and very nice.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice Work Toy, How Much For A Double I wonder?
I suspect that you should just double the amounts.
Whoa? do you have a link or a pic or anything...sounds TGTBT imho!
Just did a double will post details after holidays but id stick with jessie. Great bbbj skills. Angies skills were lame.
Ditto... but Angie was ok. Nice tits.

BB

Just did a double will post details after holidays but id stick with jessie. Great bbbj skills. Angies skills were lame. Originally Posted by unteagle
I saw them too. I will post review soon. Started with angie but ended with jessie. Would def suggest sticking with jessie.
Blah! Gross and Grosser....

To each his own I suppose.
I wonder if noraustinguy actually went to see Jessi, since his comment is from today and Angie has been gone for the last couple of days.
  • BLM69
  • 11-28-2010, 06:06 PM
nice find
I wonder if noraustinguy actually went to see Jessi, since his comment is from today and Angie has been gone for the last couple of days. Originally Posted by toyrrific
prolly just a troll. good find!