Address: Lancaster east of Beech sitting at a bus stop
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: BJ, hj, nipple play
Session Length: not too long
Fee: 30
Hair Color and Length: pitch black to her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall skinny goth looking creature but rather cute up close. Dark clothes and black makeup. Stud in her nose, one in her eyebrow, and multiple earring in both ears. 5'8" and maybe 130. Healthy c cups with eraser nips.
Recommendation: Yes
You have bigger cojones than me to cruise that area...it used to be teeming with SW's but FWPD really works it a lot now...be careful!!!
good work!
You have bigger cojones than me to cruise that area...it used to be teeming with SW's but FWPD really works it a lot now...be careful!!! Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
You're right that FWPD has a strong presence in the area. Marked cruisers are pretty predictable as to how they make rounds. I worry more about unmarked sting operations. Luckily I have plenty of legitimate business in the area in case I get pulled over while cruising. It would be hell to get caught picking one up though....
You're right that FWPD has a strong presence in the area. Marked cruisers are pretty predictable as to how they make rounds. I worry more about unmarked sting operations. Luckily I have plenty of legitimate business in the area in case I get pulled over while cruising. It would be hell to get caught picking one up though.... Originally Posted by cheatercheater
Try to get her info,please.