Ft Worth

Dear Mods,
Can we please have a separate section for Ft Worth?
I spend a lot of wasted time looking through Dallas reviews
that are really Ft Worth reviews.
This is unfair to the Dallas ECCIE community, as well as Ft Worth.
Thanks for your consideration.
Cheers, 777guy
good idea
Damn godd idea if you make it Fort Worth/Arlington.
+1 here.
It would be greatly appreciated if these were split up between Dallas and Tarrant county.
Where you going to draw the line? If a gal is visiting the other county, which county do you review in? Do you realize that Grand Prairie is in both Dallas & Tarrant County? Do we have to check the Tax Appraisal Records for the proper county before writing a review?

And then we can discuss Collin & Denton Counties. I would assume Parker County (Weatherford) goes with Tarrant County, and Ellis County (Waxahachie) goes to Dallas County.

Since I play on the border a lot, it would not be that great of an assistance to me to split them out. I understand the desire, just not sure of the logistics of how to work it out. Heck, I still see some ladies who advertise in Fort Worth forum, but never have any intention of crossing the county line.
I can live with reviews being mixed. It still makes no sense at all to have a provider from Dallas or someplace that has no intention of doing business in fort worth advertise in the fort worth section.

A provider in the Fort Worth section should have to specify how she serves Fort Worth....outcalls? okay, fine....incalls? That's better, something most of us here might be interested in.

But when there's no mention of location, other than "I'm at Frankfart and the Tollway"...most of us in FW don't really care, and we just wasted our time lookin at her ad.

THere...i've said it again.
This ad is a perfect example. I don't begrudge this lady or any of the others the right to try and make a buck....but WTF is this ad doing in the Fort Worth section?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=518592

Again...no slap at her...she looks awesome! But i ain't driving to Dallas.