Back Page

Clients of wichita it seems as we are losing any good provider's that visit Wichita because clients of Wichita won't see them why waste your time or money on the women of Back Page knowing its a gamble as to whether you will have a good time more time s not than do
Could not agree more! Kc and Tulsa look like las Vegas , with the provider options available... ! It might be nice if providers were a little more out all friendly, but as the saying goes be true to your school! Backpage is very shady territory ! P411 or eccie all the way!
I use to come to Wichita a lot.... but it seems the hobbyist are few and far between... Id be happy to start returning if i knew the men liked the mature and curvy-liscious ladies...
Funny how the grass always looks greener everywhere else. I always thought Wichita was much better than KC.
KC has always shown me great interest and always had me hating when i was leaving... searching my calendar as to the soonest i could make it back. Could be because KC is larger thus having more hobbyist?

I have met a few gentlemen in wichita.. and they represented quite well!! Pure gentlemen!!
Could not agree more! Kc and Tulsa look like las Vegas , Originally Posted by Mikeyr23
Come again..
Funny how the grass always looks greener everywhere else. I always thought Wichita was much better than KC. Originally Posted by ez2plz

I always thought the same. I even thought it odd because its much smaller than KC.
Come again.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Is MSOG allowed?
Clients of wichita it seems as we are losing any good provider's that visit Wichita because clients of Wichita won't see them why waste your time or money on the women of Back Page knowing its a gamble as to whether you will have a good time more time s not than do Originally Posted by gary5912
I agree there has been a decline I have noticed more traveling Hobbyists than providers. I am sure everything will balance back out in the end. BackPage much like craigslist and other such sites will run there course.

Could not agree more! Kc and Tulsa look like las Vegas , with the provider options available... ! It might be nice if providers were a little more out all friendly, but as the saying goes be true to your school! Backpage is very shady territory ! P411 or eccie all the way! Originally Posted by Mikeyr23
I was looking a while back to and agree there are beautiful ladies in KC OKC and Tulsa, however Wichita I thought still had several wonderfully beautiful and sensuously sexy ladies...

I prefer when men do not use backpage, I am paranoid when I get BP reference I generally do not accept them unless I know the girl. I suppose when you are in a crunch you pay for what you can get and get what you pay for.

The only problem BP has is that it lets whomever on that wants on, Where as ECCIE and P411 are more selective which is good. It is to bad b/c backpage had the right idea.

I do not think we can fault (some) women on backpage only educate them of better alternatives (as long as they are honest-ish sweet-ish and give GOOD/EXCELLENT customer service) alot of girls (Me) were unaware such sites existed until they (me) begin doing alot of research on tid bits they heard here and there from clients and other girls, blogs or the news.

I mean I would not have even known BP existed til I heard about it on the news. I would have never found eccie if it was not for a friend of a friend talking about P411 something she heard about from a client from Jessies where I used to work.

There are so many variables in this business that is is near impossible to judge if it is you or your advertising the current economy or what.

Sorry about the rant I have just been thinking along these lines alot recently trying to figure out the current trend potential rut I am not sure what to name it.
Sorry about the rant I have just been thinking along these lines alot recently trying to figure out the current trend potential rut I am not sure what to name it. Originally Posted by Ontbering
You could always name it Stan.
You could always name it Stan. Originally Posted by fritz3552
Not to get off topic of this Very Important thread, but stan really such a dynamic rant such an outrageous situation!!! I would think it would deserve a good strong name like Charley... perhaps Fred if we could call it Freddy.....

You do realize now i will be thinking about this while I finish my coffee...

Omar is a rut buster...

Pun intended.
Every site has its good and bad ladies on it. And yes, ECCIE included.

As a hobbyist, you can't put all the the blame on the ads that are ran on BackPage. Those people who advertise and end up being scammers, B n' S, etc., know that most guys are going to let the little head do the thinking and the little head will take over. Some of you prove them right. You see a pic of a lil hottie and you don't care, you call....get disappointed and end up bitter posting. So, be a little more smart in your choices and do your research.

BackPage is another avenue of advertise for ladies and even the legit, smart ladies like myself use it. Whether it be when traveling or at home, it works just fine for me.

Back to topic.........

I told was a couple years ago by numerous ladies that the main reason some ladies don't travel to Wichita is because of rates they charge. I was a little surprised to learn its true. I was told point blank that $250 and up (depending on type of session) is too much to charge in Wichita by numerous men from ECCIE and BP. Which is OK with me, it just means that I probably won't visit Wichita ever again. I didn't do badly there, but it certainly wasn't what I expected.
Ok I'll admit , my las Vegas comparison was an exaggeration of sorts, and for the record yes there are several quality ladies in Wichita, (be true to ur school)! But it has been my observation surfing other cities, that ICT does not get alot of touring providers, and I have inquired with a few if a pit stop to ICT is an option, the common denominator is " not enough interest to make the trip worth while ." I for one, would rather donate premium rates for quality and security, rather than go into something blind on back page for $ 100 special and hope for the best! I've seen backpage and Craig's list mentioned on stories on Dateline before and not in a good lite, I haven't seen eccie or p411.saying without saying, In the end, u get what u pay for!
Every site has its good and bad ladies on it. And yes, ECCIE included.

As a hobbyist, you can't put all the the blame on the ads that are ran on BackPage. Those people who advertise and end up being scammers, B n' S, etc., know that most guys are going to let the little head do the thinking and the little head will take over. Some of you prove them right. You see a pic of a lil hottie and you don't care, you call....get disappointed and end up bitter posting. So, be a little more smart in your choices and do your research.

BackPage is another avenue of advertise for ladies and even the legit, smart ladies like myself use it. Whether it be when traveling or at home, it works just fine for me.

Back to topic.........

I told was a couple years ago by numerous ladies that the main reason some ladies don't travel to Wichita is because of rates they charge. I was a little surprised to learn its true. I was told point blank that $250 and up (depending on type of session) is too much to charge in Wichita by numerous men from ECCIE and BP. Which is OK with me, it just means that I probably won't visit Wichita ever again. I didn't do badly there, but it certainly wasn't what I expected. Originally Posted by MsElena

Great post, and as I have said 100 times, BP is a tool, like p411, ECCIE, and the other sites. Its only as useful as you make it for both providers and hobbyist.