whats the deal??

Ok so if a eccie member comes to see me expecting GFE and I never have or claimed to offer it, is it my fault the date is akward because he is clearly upset I don't offer bbj or Greek or kiss?? I try to make everybody comfortable but dang it sure is hard when the guy is upset and won't relax. What would you do as a hobbiest or provider?
Baily, it is our job as a hobbist to do our research...plain and simple. As long as a provider is upfront
as to what is on her menu...why in the heck would we go into a session thinking some how those rules don't apply

What is the old saying....don't hold me accountable, for your total lack of plannning
This is just not the first incident and I have revieved atleast one bad review because of it and don't want any more!!! I'm just wondering why I felt bad for him being upset? Im a tuffy I stick to my menu but id rather my friends be happy when they leave me
My opinion...That is something that needs to be crystal clear prior to scheduling appointment. After initial contact, I like always delineate my expectations, understand her restrictions and clearly understand the donation. It makes for a pleasant visit when the "rules" and "expectations" are understood by both parties. Sometimes it makes the provider uncomfortable because of my restating details. However, I have never had a problem with a bad visit due to lack of communication. That is how I prefer to handle things. I'm sure you will get other advice. So, in this case, I would clearly say it is the clients fault for not understanding your services.
My opinion...That is something that needs to be crystal clear prior to scheduling appointment. After initial contact, I like always delineate my expectations, understand her restrictions and clearly understand the donation. It makes for a pleasant visit when the "rules" and "expectations" are understood by both parties. Sometimes it makes the provider uncomfortable because of my restating details. However, I have never had a problem with a bad visit due to lack of communication. That is how I prefer to handle things. I'm sure you will get other advice. So, in this case, I would clearly say it is the clients fault for not understanding your services. Originally Posted by Lunytunz
+100
My opinion...That is something that needs to be crystal clear prior to scheduling appointment. After initial contact, I like always delineate my expectations, understand her restrictions and clearly understand the donation. It makes for a pleasant visit when the "rules" and "expectations" are understood by both parties. Sometimes it makes the provider uncomfortable because of my restating details. However, I have never had a problem with a bad visit due to lack of communication. That is how I prefer to handle things. I'm sure you will get other advice. So, in this case, I would clearly say it is the clients fault for not understanding your services. Originally Posted by Lunytunz
i dont mind telling a guy im not gfe ever over the phone or email but if a guy tells me hes a eccie member and i check him out... i just kinda expect him to do the same. I HATE bad experieces and id rather not have someone unhappy with my service just becuase we arent into the same things..
bailey, IMO it is not a bad experience if the dude is not doing his research...it is a dumb experience

And I understand, there is always that concern that you will get trash in a review. But that is where your true friends will speak up for you...the guy coming to see you, looking for off the menu items is, of course, not your friend.

As an example, I like your postings and like your showcase. If it was not for certain items being off your menu.. at some point in time, I might reach out to you (I know, your thinking "not with that asshole").

But I, just like everyone else should be doing our research and think...every girl has the right to make her own rules, just like every guy has the right to seek out that girl that matches up with what he is looking for.

IMO, a quality provider who is consistent on her menu, has a fair fee, is reasonably attractive, brings no drama to the equation, does what she says she is going to do (ie very little no-shows), can deal with and function rationally in the hobby (which I know is definitely not something many can handle or wish to handle) they will find their market

You are not going to please everyone...just like I know I defintely have a non-fan base of providers.

The key is to have a solid base with the ones that are on your same playing level.

As far as the non-fans...sucks to be them, lol
Thanks for letting me know I'm not wrong for feeling like this isent my fault... Though I still feel bad but ill get over it lol
Bailey,

All the advice provided here is correct. You have your menu of services with which you are comfortable and if those that contact you from this board do not do their research prior to contacting you or meeting you in person, then the fault is theirs, not yours.
Thanks for letting me know I'm not wrong for feeling like this isent my fault... Though I still feel bad but ill get over it lol Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
DEFINITELY NOT UR FAULT girl! There is a reason we list our services on our profiles. I always tell people,"It dont cost anything to pay attention."
But im sure he was admiring ur sexy ass versus reading ur services offered
  • kcjjj
  • 10-29-2012, 04:56 PM
+1 Bailey. This is not your fault. I love your photos and you are "just my type" body wise, but I have never spent time with you because I did the research to know that your menu doesn't include what I want to order. Don't blame yourself because this guy comes in and wants to guilt you into doing something you aren't comfortable with and have never offered. This is all on him.
Ok so if a eccie member comes to see me expecting GFE and I never have or claimed to offer it, is it my fault the date is akward because he is clearly upset I don't offer bbj or Greek or kiss?? I try to make everybody comfortable but dang it sure is hard when the guy is upset and won't relax. What would you do as a hobbiest or provider? Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
A guy can't help but want your sweet lips and tongue on his bare wiener. :-)

Wish you would expand your horizons a little sometime.
someones post like I see others do? can someone help please??

Lindsay
I diddnt understand what you where trying to say Lindsay??
someones post like I see others do? can someone help please??

Lindsay Originally Posted by OLindsay
If you click on the "QUOTE" button in the message that you want to reference, a window will appear with the message encased within "QUOTE" brackets. Just type your message before or after the quote brackets