Birthday ideas?

hmmm;=...

This is a BIG bday for me.....and its on Election day, Nov 6 so i am afraid everyone in the country will have their mind on politics and not me...whaaa!!!

and its in the middle of the week!

So what should i do to celebrate...i have no boyfriend to spend time with.

i was thinking a movie, large popcorn with butter....or a facial ...not that kind you naughty boys a real one in a spa! lol

any other creative ideas? i want this to be a birthday to remember!!
Well you don't need a facial pretty lady. :-)
awww......roy
you are too sweet. they arent just for looking better...they feel amazing too
If it was my birthday I would splurge for a full spa day, mani, pedi, facial, massage etc. Than I would go buy me something really pretty, have a nice dinner, than go watch a movie with a huge tub of popcorn dripping with butter.

Pamper yourself! You deserve it and take the day off on your birthday and reserve for you.
hmmm;=...

!! Originally Posted by Angel in KC
I heard you had at least a few boyfriends...
If it was my birthday I would splurge for a full spa day, mani, pedi, facial, massage etc. Than I would go buy me something really pretty, have a nice dinner, than go watch a movie with a huge tub of popcorn dripping with butter.

Pamper yourself! You deserve it and take the day off on your birthday and reserve for you. Originally Posted by Oenghus

great idea!

or you could rent a harley for the day and cruise the backroads!

happy birthday sweety

Pamper yourself! You deserve it and take the day off on your birthday and reserve for you. Originally Posted by Oenghus
Couldn't have said it better
great idea!

or you could rent a harley for the day and cruise the backroads!

happy birthday sweety Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's a great idea! No need to rent though.

I'll give you a ride for your birthday, and after cruising the backroads for a couple hundred miles I'll take you home and give you another good ride for your birthday!
thanks for that great idea Oenghus!
thats gonna be an expensive day though!

i am terrified of riding motorcycles! the other kind of riding is fun
Angel...the perfect birthday....Strip clubs and $100 cash for lap dances

Have a great birthday, pretty lady!
thanks for that great idea Oenghus!
thats gonna be an expensive day though! Originally Posted by Angel in KC
and well-deserved sweety Enjoy ur Birthday girl!
NOW which one of u generous gentlemen is going to treat Angel on her birthday??!!
and well-deserved sweety Enjoy ur Birthday girl!
NOW which one of u generous gentlemen is going to treat Angel on her birthday??!! Originally Posted by Gemma34
I was thinking the same thing Gemma34 we need to start a Angel birthday spa fund lol
somebody better take this hottie to the spa!!! do i have to start making threats lol jkjk but seriously show her some love!!
hmmm;=...

This is a BIG bday for me.....and its on Election day, Nov 6 so i am afraid everyone in the country will have their mind on politics and not me...whaaa!!!

and its in the middle of the week!

i was thinking a movie, large popcorn with butter....or a facial ...not that kind you naughty boys a real one in a spa! lol

any other creative ideas? i want this to be a birthday to remember!! Originally Posted by Angel in KC
I am saving my pennies love! I will give you a call. Be safe!!
thanks everyone....i need a spa day after getting 4 hrs of sleep last nite (because Madonna decided not to come on stage at the Sprint center till 10:30!) and having to work, do 2 halloween parties, then trick or treating...
had crown work done on my teeth and the right side of my face is killing me!
so i am ready for a nice, relaxing bday week.
thanks for the great ideas and support
kisses