Brand New Babe!

Gentlemen,

The Babes of Wichita are thrilled to announce that we have added a brand new Babe to our clan!!

Please help us welcome:

Danielle Luciano (formerly of HBO's Cathouse!)

I forgot to add that I'll be adding her to the site this evening, as well as posting the rest of August Knight's new pics! Hubba Hubba!
wow looks like you found a hottie girl!!! shes gonna have lots of new fans im very sure!!
Wowzers! She is a sexy looking babe! Great addition Staci!
  • Modda
  • 10-30-2012, 08:32 PM
Wow..Sexy...is she going to visit KC or going to stay in Wichita? Is there a 'age gap' between first pic and rest? Or may be I have to visit an Ophthalmologist?
Very Nice...
She's not only sexy, but SUPER sweet!

She will most likely be on the next KC tour, as well as August Knight!
Hey Staci why you going to KC all the time try not to neglect your Topeka fan lol

Sorry beautiful couldn't help teasing you!
Lol! I promise, I'm coming back!
Lol! I promise, I'm coming back! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
I hope so and I won't cancel on you this time lol; btw I sent you a pm that you haven't responded to yet. I know your busy
Looks great to me!
I hope so and I won't cancel on you this time lol; btw I sent you a pm that you haven't responded to yet. I know your busy Originally Posted by Oenghus
I know babe, I'm sorry! I have been REALLY busy with getting the Babes together, photo shoots, "real life"/family stuff and touring... You know I always get back to you just as soon as I can, though!
I know babe, I'm sorry! I have been REALLY busy with getting the Babes together, photo shoots, "real life"/family stuff and touring... You know I always get back to you just as soon as I can, though! Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
That's cool and I totally understand! will take my patience pill lol
All of Danielle's pics have been added to the site now!

http://babesofwichita.com
All of Danielle's pics have been added to the site now!

http://babesofwichita.com Originally Posted by Staci Stacked
Very awesome pics and very beautiful lady!!!